Shares You Can Trust - Investors Chronicle -13th Feb 2004

littlebills

Shares You Can Trust (Pages 20-21)

There is an article on shares that can be relied on to deliver first-class returns - year in year out. Shares that you'd fall in love with - sort of your Valentine!!!

Top performing of the 10 shares featured, by several laps round the block, is TelecomPlus!

5 Year share performance 1354% growth,
5 year against FTSE All Share 1675% growth.

Last edited:
the problem is you can't rely on Investors Chronicle to get anything right.

:rolleyes:

even the price is wrong !

I've just answered my own question - clicking on to your website reveals this is indeed the case.

Advertising not allowed on this BB !

Ah well, I see we lack a sense of humour.

I think you are going to find this board -"interesting"-

Your website is at the bottom of your post ie under 'www' and as I know an Independent Distributor of Telecom Plus I can definitely confirm that you have the Telecom Plus website given to you by Telecom Plus to direct potential customers and distributors to.

In fact I have just copied this from your site:-

"A CERTAIN KIND OF MAGIC

Are you living the life you want to live? Are you worried about your current, or future, financial state of health? Does the ongoing pension crisis give you cause for concern? Would you simply like to spend more time with your family?

These are questions that people are asking themselves more and more frequently, but how many people can answer them in a way that they're happy with?

This website has been created to give you a tantalising overview of a fantastic business opportunity, an opportunity that is available to anyone seeking to generate an additional income, either on a full or part-time basis.

If you would like to find out more about this wonderful opportunity, watch this short video presentation.

Should you require any additional information once you've watched the video please email Farhad, and I will be delighted to answer any additional questions you may have.
For more information on the products and services we provide, view our site. "

So Farhad you seem to be rather an active shareholder wouldn't you say ? - you are blatantly advertising for customers / distributors !

Last edited:
Real Name Farhad
Trading Style long term investor
List of Markets Traded FTSE100
What method do you use to Trade? purchasing stocks
Biography 38, male, Red Devil
Location London
Interests Network Marketing
Occupation Management Consultant

lol

please explain what "Network Marketing" is.

I am sure we are all ears !