SharelockHolmes

Option1

Any body used them - im thinking of using their data field to investigate companies (especially financial data rather than trawl thru annual reports)

They do not allow a 7 day free trail (unless u subscribe - then it defeats the whole object !!)

Anyone with experiecnce of the quality of data, timeliness etc?

Any body used them - im thinking of using their data field to investigate companies (especially financial data rather than trawl thru annual reports)

They do not allow a 7 day free trail (unless u subscribe - then it defeats the whole object !!)

Anyone with experiecnce of the quality of data, timeliness etc?

Business must be good for them, then, because I used them for free several years ago, for quite a long time before they wanted to charge me. I used them for EOD. I liked them for filtering. The "if" was very useful and different from Sharescope. Do they do charts? I can't remember, now.

Send them an email or message and insist on a free trial. I'm sure that they will agree.

I just suspended Sharescope because of lack of use. It is an excellent data service, though,
and worth asking for a free download. I do everyday trading with the charts on Finspreads. Not everyone agrees, though, so do your own investigating. Sharelock, as I said, has different filters to Sharescope that I found useful. but only while it was free. It's years since I used them and it is probable that they have made a lot of improvements since then.

The "if" was very useful and different from Sharescope.
g.gif