Share your results

FXX

Experienced member
I know thia is a lock and key area for some of you but it's interesting to gauge how everyone's success is progressing. Everyone is at different levels of skill and having different journeys so don't be afraid all skills levels welcome.

Let me kick this off with myself.

I have been at this for about a year now but have roughly 16 months experience. I had to move brokers 3.5 months ago and closed that account with 110%. To be honest my time trading in contrast to some stories I have read makes me count myself as being lucky for the contacts made and their influence on my journey. I am happy to report that my new account is doing good I have made just over 46.42% on it so far and looking to reach between 60 and 70 % by year end if I can keep it up. So while I don't have the details of the prev, my fxbook shows the flowing

How are you all doing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181025-180918_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181025-180918_Samsung Internet.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
im doing just Fine thanks FXX..........i have tried to share my performance trade by trade occasionally here at T2win when confronted by non believers ....but it was never enough so i gave up ....

given i have nearly 50 years experience gambling (I'm from a bookmaking family) and 40 years experience trading ,with last 20 years full on Forex trading I struggle to see how people think i could be losing money trading ......jesus i would be a real donut if I wasnt doing ok with that experience under my belt !

I have shared my performance with some of the people i have mentored or worked with but thats clearly different to an open forum with plenty of hostiles around (well there were a lot more a few years back)......these days its pretty quiet at T2win compared to the fun wild west town it was a few years back ......

experience is the key that finds a traders path and eventually gets them consistently profitable ....congrats for hitting the groove quickly .....but as i think we discussed previously your head was obviously screwed on coming into the retail game compared to most people who cant trade their way out of a paper bag ...(and never do)

my only question is this .....how many trades will you have taken to get to your current performance ?

N

Hey NVP. That is a lot of experience you have. The non believers are everywhere and in all areas of life. It's just easier to ignore them than argue with them. My success I attribute to some of my history in this business but mostly through be helped by institutional traders I approached at my previous client. I think in total I must have approximately 350 trades. I have made 108 trades in the last 3 months but some of that is averaging into positions so they not all unique.

I started trading with technicals and after a month I switched over to fundamentals but I didn't trade for 6 months I basically just spent that time learning and observing. I then started small and initially was slow but after a year (excluding 6 months of learning) I ended it with 110%. I did expect things to turn south at some point but I seem to have gotten stronger. The last 3 months I did 10.15%, 14. 96%, and this month I am currently up 16.2% (my best month so far).

Last edited:
Hey NVP. That is a lot of experience you have. The non believers are everywhere and in all areas of life. It's just easier to ignore them than argue with them. My success I attribute to some of my history in this business but mostly through be helped by institutional traders I approached at my previous client. I think in total I must have approximately 350 trades. I have made 108 trades in the last 3 months but some of that is averaging into positions so they not all unique.

I started trading with technicals and after a month I switched over to fundamentals but I didn't trade for 6 months I basically just spent that time learning and observing. I then started small and initially was slow but after a year (excluding 6 months of learning) I ended it with 110%. I did expect things to turn south at some point but I seem to have gotten stronger. The last 3 months I did 10.15%, 14. 96%, and this month I am currently up 16.2% (my best month so far).

you will get bumps at some point (we all do) but you are doing well and clearly have a good mindset for trading .........lets hope the many many newbies that come to this forum realise that it can be done .....but it takes a lot of work and dedication ....

most of the dissers have left Trade2win now and generally i find it a much more healthy place to be ......long may it reign ........

N

The problem I see other new traders have is the lack of quality education. They get sucked into the wrong paths and believe the nonsense that's spoken about in these forums.

im doing just Fine thanks FXX..........i have tried to share my performance trade by trade occasionally here at T2win when confronted by non believers ....but it was never enough so i gave up ....

N

Who cares :LOL: of course if you are not selling something like signals then you account should undergo most serious verification of performance.

The problem I see other new traders have is the lack of quality education. They get sucked into the wrong paths and believe the nonsense that's spoken about in these forums.

theres a lot of junk out there......always has been and always will be .........it takes years to find good people and good paths to walk.......no shortcuts unfortunately

add to that you have to find your own strategy that works for you .....I have sat with many traders who had phenomenal systems and performance.....but could i replicate it or do the same ....nope....didnt work for me doing it their way

funny old game trading :smart:

N