Share dealing accounts for overseas residents


Junior member
13 0
Please let me know which execution only UK stockbroker accepts overseas residents, has extended settlements, trailing stop orders and online application. I understand TD Direct investing and barclays are not opening new accounts for overseas residents. I would like to invest in stocks quoted on LSE.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock