Share club Day-to-day

Day-to-day

IDOX Plc (IDOX-AIM) S.P. 11.75p.Market Cap 40.32m.

IDOX the Software technology and services provider to the UK public sector IDOX PLC swung to a full-year pre-tax profit from a pre-tax loss last year as sales rose 58 pct.
For the year ended Oct 31, the group posted a pre-tax profit of 1.1 mln stg compared with a pre-tax loss of 0.5 mln last year as turnover jumped to 20.6 mln from 13.0 mln a year ago.
The group said its trading improvement has been reinforced by the acquisition of CAPS Solutions Ltd in June

Our club has taken an investment position with IDOX plc., As club members acknowledge the potential growth of the company To find out more background on IDOX click omto IDOX :: information into intelligence

Deltex Medical (DEMG-AIM) S.P. 23.25p.
Our share club has held a position with DEMG for some time now, on which we are showing a 5% profit.

. The Group's principal product is the CardioQ
which is used on patients undergoing surgery and on critically ill
patients to monitor the heart's performance. This provides disposable
ultra-sound probes inserted into the esophagus to determine the amount
of blood being pumped around the bodies circulating blood volume. The
CardioQ incorporates proprietary software and a small diameter,
minimally invasive, disposable esophageal probe that is used for
transmitting and receiving an ultra-sound signal. The Group operates in
the United Kingdom and the United States of America.

Why not follow the CardioQ story at our club here each week. To find out more about .Deltex just click onto Deltex Medical.

Coffee Republic plc (CFE-AIM) S.P. 2.10p.
Highlights

LFL growth: 4.2%
Cineworld: 73 ;Co-brand ; locations to open in the UK from early 2008
Co-brand; locations: 27 in operation
Newly franchised bars: 17 (including 5 converted from Company rsquo;)
Overseas Expansion: 8 countries contracted.

After just over a year as Chairman I am pleased to announce that the strategy adopted by the Board over the last year has resulted in a marked improvement in the operational and financial performance although there is still much work to do.

At our share club uk. meeting this morning we voted to keep our investment position with CFE as the upside potential for growth looks positive to generate profit. I will update each week. Click onto Coffee Republic Home its well worth the visit.

London Asia Capital plc (LDC-AIM) S.P. 7.13p.
Transaction in own shares

London Asia, the AIM listed (code LDC.L) Asian focused investment group,
announces that earlier today it purchased into treasury a further 250,000 of its own ordinary shares by a purchase in the AIM market at a price of 7.09p per share. Following this transaction, London Asia's capital consists of 327,378,990 ordinary shares with voting rights and London Asia holds 500,000 ordinary shares in treasury. There fore the total number of voting rights in, and the figure to be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine whether they are required to notify their interests in, or change to their interest in, London Asia under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules is 326,878

We were pleased to read the above news as it has helped to increase the value of the company’s share price. Our share club is showing a 17.29% profit to date on our investment., I will update you each week. The S.P. is trading at a discounted rate opening an opportunity to trade. To find out more background T2W Trading Community its well worth the visit.

VERO Software plc (VERO-AIM) S.P. 18.5p. Market Cap £6.89m.

VERO shares are hot news at the moment having traded up over the last week. Our club investment is showing a profit of 12.71% click onto T2W Trading Community for all the latest news.

Don Babbs, Chief Executive of Vero Software said: While Business Intelligence tools have become the norm for the financial and consumer markets, the value within the ever increasing data belonging to the manufacturing industry has been largely overlooked. The formation of an experienced data mining team together with our source code applications based on the renowned Mineset engine will see the start of a process allowing manufacturing and industry users alike to unlock the benefits of their data collection systems.

Deltex Medical (DEMG-AIM) S.P. 23.25p. Market Cap £20.12m
Our share club has held a position with DEMG for some time now, on which we are showing a profit. Of 1.25%.

The main reason why we have invested in DEMG is the proven fact that the company lead product CardioQ is the number one product of its type in medical world, also that the company is opening up the U.S. market as CardioQ has been approved by the U.S. medical insurance board for insurance cover payments for patient, therefore opening up the market for DEMG.

Why not follow the CardioQ story at our share-club-uk website To find out more about .Deltex just click onto Deltex Medical.

Coffee Republic plc (CFE-AIM) S.P. 2.10p. Market Cap £12.99m.

The company interim results that came out on the 7th of Jan makes interesting reading with new franchise agreements coming on board thick and fast the backbone of the company‘s trade for years to come giving cash flow. You can read the full the full report on the clubs website.

At our share club. meeting this morning we voted to keep our investment position with CFE as the upside potential for growth looks positive to generate profit. Click onto Coffee Republic Home its well worth the visit.

London Asia Capital plc (LDC-AIM) S.P. 7.13p. Market Cap £20.87m..

Our share-club has just received direct from London Asia Caoital plc a copy of their last announcement headed Investment in Clean Technology Fund and Strategy Update you can read the full report at the club website. Please note that LDC has been trading it’s own shares over the last ten days which has led to a share-price hike. To find out more background news visit T2W Trading Community its well worth the visit.

VERO Software plc (VERO-AIM) S.P. 17.75p. Market Cap £6.89m.

VERO shares are hot news at the moment having traded up over the last week. Our club investment is showing a profit of 5.40% click onto www.vero-softwear.com for all the latest news.

Financial highlights:

Turnover increased by 10% to pound;5.9 million (2006: pound;5.3 million),

54% increase in earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and
amortisation ("EBITDA") to pound;0.61 million (2006: pound;0.40 million)

Pre-tax profits rose 40% to pound;0.28 million (2006: pound;0.20 million)

Fully diluted Earnings per share 0.08p (2006: 0.03p)

Cash position of pound;0.91m at 30 June 2007; cash generated from operations pound;0.88m (2006: pound;1.11m)

Tepnel Life Sciences Plc (TED-AIM) Heath Care. Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. S. P. 8.75p Market Cap 23,669m. Trade 39.

Our share club has voted to open up a position with TED on the pretext that the S.P. will do well over the next few months.

TED, the international Molecular Diagnostics and Research Products & Services group, announces that it has granted, in aggregate, 5,800,000 share awards to
certain employees (but not directors) of the Company under the Tepnel Life
Sciences plc 2006 Long Term Incentive Plan ("Long Term Incentive Plan"). The
Long Term Incentive Plan was introduced by Tepnel in August 2006 to align more
closely management incentives with the interests of shareholders by linking the award to growth in the Company's share price over the 3 year vesting period.

The 5,800,000 nil cost options granted will be released based on the growth in
the Company's share price over the period from the date of grant to the third
anniversary of the date of grant in accordance with the following table:

Ckick onto http://tepnel.com for more background information.

Deltex Medical (DEMG-AIM) S.P. 19.00p. Market Cap £20.12m
Our share club has held a position with DEMG for some time now, on which we are showing a profit. Of 1.15%. Hot news just in from DEMG

Positive scientific review of CardioQ technology published

Pre-close update on the year ended 31 December 2007

To find out more about .DEMG click onto Deltex Medical.

Week by week I enjoy the cut and thrust of share trading as a private Investor I have to take risks to make a profit from my Investments, so when I came across VERO back a few weeks ago I decided to Invest some of my profits from other deals. . As I had note that the turnover increased by 10 percent over the last years trading and I can see more profits yet to come. Click onto Vero - Shaping your world - Welcome to find out all about the company..

Week by week I enjoy the cut and thrust of share trading as a private Investor I have to take risks to make a profit from my Investments, so when I came across VERO back a few weeks ago I decided to Invest some of my profits from other deals. . As I had note that the turnover increased by 10 percent over the last years trading and I can see more profits yet to come. Click onto Vero - Shaping your world - Welcome to find out all about the company..

Deltex Medical (DEMG-AIM) S.P. 19.25p. Market Cap £20.12m

I was pleased to read the news last week that once more DEMG has a Positive scientific review of CardioQ technology published. CardioQ is the company’s lead proven product

Marketing details from Pre-close update on the year ended 31 December 2007

"Deltex Medical continued to make significant progress during 2007 towards establishing the CardioQ as a global standard of care. We now have increasing momentum in the US and other key international markets as well as in the UK."

To find out more about .DEMG click onto Deltex Medical.

Once in a while I come across a company that has the right product in the right place at the right time, Image Scan plc is one company that has got all three and what’s more are taking orders. I see their share price moving up a pace.. Full background information at 1 Image Scan Holdings plc Get your Image of profits trading.

Whilst looking around the market for a company to invest in I came across Tepnel Life the AIM Heath Care. Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology company. Market Cap 21.29m. I licked the look of the company so I brought some shares, my investment is based on the true fact that the company has just issued a strong set of Preliminary Results,

As I see it the company share price should trade up over the next few weeks, I am upbeat about the prospects of TED and am more than pleased to find this small cap with prospects in these uncertain times, follow the story at club website. 5

At times like these, when the chips are down and the markets are slow its great to find a company that moving forward, with new business also trading up with their share price. On Thursday VERO Software issued a first class set of their Final Results that gave me comfort to invest more funds. Follow the trend at the club website. The share price has moved up at a steady rate over the last ten days.

The news from the market place is that Tepnel Life Sciences share price is trading at a discounted price of 8.50p giving an opportunity to make profits. Market Cap is £20.43 million.

TED is a UK-based international life sciences products and services group with two divisions, Molecular Diagnostics and Research Products & Services. The Company has laboratories, manufacturing and operations in the USA, UK and France with over 200 employees. Target markets are pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, hospitals, academic/research institutes, food manufacturers and regulatory authorities.

The most recent news from the company is that AXA S.A. now hold 27,732,428 voting right shares (16.27%.) of the issued shares. // the Major Investment of AXA S.A. gives a strong influence to Buy shares with TED the comfort factor. ///.

Vero Software Plc is a company that creates and distributes software for aiding the design and manufacturing process in specific sectors of the industry. The specific sectors include the design and manufacture of plastic injection moulds, sheet metal stamping dies, progressive dies, shoe moulds, electrode production, multi-axis laser cutting, Wire EDM and others. These widespread product types are in turn to be found in a multitude of manufacturing industry sectors such as automotive, electronic, medical, white goods and aerospace.

Vero Software has offices in Italy, England, Japan, France, Canada, USA and China. The company now has a user base that numbers more than 20,000 and supplies products to more than 40 countries through its wholly owned subsidiaries and competence centres.

Vero trades its shares on the AIM the ticker is VERO there is indeed an opportunity to Buy for growth as the Share Price is trading at only 17.50p with a Market Cap of £6.61 million..

The most recent news from VERO is the Preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2007
Financial and operating highlights:

Revenue increased by 15% to 12.7m (2006: 11.0m), representing record growth, [on a constant currency basis, turnover increased by 18% ]

EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation) increased by 40% to 1.9m (2006: 1.3m)
Operating Profit rose 30% to 1.3 million (2006: 1.0m)

Pre-tax profit of pound;1.1 million (2006: pound;0.9 million)

Basic earnings per share of 1.79p (2006: 1.51p), an increase of 19%

Successful integration of previous acquisitions resulting in the worldwide introduction of two new product sectors covering plastic flow analysis and complex laser cutting

A successful re-branding to the modernised Vero Software image which has brought significant additional recognition and acclaim

The shares are well worth holding as part of your portfolio ///.

The Bank of England (Government) issue of treasury backed bond to the amount of 50b should help the flow of funds near to the Bank to Bank LIBOR rate, This in turn will enhance the stock market. Image Scan Holdings share price started to trade up last week. 1.

Image Scan has developed modular proprietary software and hardware to provide innovative methods of acquiring, interpreting and presenting x-ray images in real time, bringing major new user benefits to:
security applications
product quality and industrial inspection applications
Image Scan Holdings plc markets these products through its wholly owned subsidiary http://www.3dX-ray.com

As a matter of interest once the share price starts to trade up would you increase your investment in the company?