Shaolin Spread education

one last thing..my rival and best mate is at a firm just like shaolin the guy who trained him makes more money than michale owen..so there you go.and he started a few years ago with a crap suit and holes in his shoes :)

you kids make me laarf.

thinking that just because you are paying some gaffer a few k a month to trade your own money makes you a pro! - while assuming everyone who trades from home is sat in their p-j's, scratching their nuts reading the ft and trying to day trade.

its hilarious!!

the arrogance and ignorance of new graduates - geez and to think i was your age not so long ago. oh well. i was unlucky enough to land a proper job with a proper prop firm where i didnt have to pay for my training, my initial capital or my seat lease or other essentials. what a bozo eh! guess i should have been a pro and paid some gaffer to give me a sales line etc...

and to think im sat here at home scratching my nuts as i trade. guess i must be clueless eh!!! either that or i know something you kids dont - who were probably doing their a-levels in media studies when i started.

So whats ur point here mate? That eveybody should start from a firm like urs? I think that is clearly stated that there are some people that unfortunately dont have the credentials to get in a company like that, so they choose a more riskier route until they learn the game. Nobody here cares how old r u or how many years u trade and in fact ur post is complete useless in this thread. Good luck scratching

charliechan said:
you kids make me laarf.

thinking that just because you are paying some gaffer a few k a month to trade your own money makes you a pro! - while assuming everyone who trades from home is sat in their p-j's, scratching their nuts reading the ft and trying to day trade.

its hilarious!!

the arrogance and ignorance of new graduates - geez and to think i was your age not so long ago. oh well. i was unlucky enough to land a proper job with a proper prop firm where i didnt have to pay for my training, my initial capital or my seat lease or other essentials. what a bozo eh! guess i should have been a pro and paid some gaffer to give me a sales line etc...

and to think im sat here at home scratching my nuts as i trade. guess i must be clueless eh!!! either that or i know something you kids dont - who were probably doing their a-levels in media studies when i started.

i don't agree with your post charlie.

i trade from an arcade but i could just as easily trade from home on a VPN with a squawk feeded in. however, i choose to pay the monthly desk costs because for me the nominal amount that i pay pales in comparison to the money i make/save from working in a team based environment. if i miss something in the market, guaranteed that someone else in my team has seen it and will call it aout. 10 heads are better than 1.