setting up multi monitors with Dell Latitude D630

not sure if this has been discussed before, this is also my first thread. sorry guys, im new at all this stuff.

anyways...

i have a dell latitude D630 laptop, i also have a Samsung Syncmaster 223BW which is hooked up as an additional monitor which i use as an extended desktop. i use my laptop monitor for doing work and charts and whatnot, the Samsung monitor i use for internet windows and music. i recently bought a VIZIO VX32L 32' HDTV, which, according to the manual, i can hook up to my PC via RGB. My laptop is hooked into a docking station, and the docking station has both a VGA and a DVI port. The samsung is hooked up via the DVI cable, and im trying to hookup the VIZIO with the VGA Cable. how can i make this work?
(edit: i have Vista on my laptop also, F.Y.I)

Last edited:
not sure if this has been discussed before, this is also my first thread. sorry guys, im new at all this stuff.

anyways...

i have a dell latitude D630 laptop, i also have a Samsung Syncmaster 223BW which is hooked up as an additional monitor which i use as an extended desktop. i use my laptop monitor for doing work and charts and whatnot, the Samsung monitor i use for internet windows and music. i recently bought a VIZIO VX32L 32' HDTV, which, according to the manual, i can hook up to my PC via RGB. My laptop is hooked into a docking station, and the docking station has both a VGA and a DVI port. The samsung is hooked up via the DVI cable, and im trying to hookup the VIZIO with the VGA Cable. how can i make this work?
(edit: i have Vista on my laptop also, F.Y.I)
You can get a dvi/vga adapter, best solution is to keep the same monitor display standards. Using the fn/f8 keys it is possible to run the 3 displays simutaneously.