SELLING Latest Edition 7City 01/09/2010 IMC Unit 2 study materials

OTC_Derivaties

I have just completed 2nd module of IMC and I am looking to sell on the books.

Materials are from 7city, and include the following:

Study Manual (Great manual, breaks down key topics into a simplistic format)
Question Bank (Chapter questions and 5 mock exams)
Exam Overview and Study planner
CD rom (Never used this, not sure whats on it)
Checkpoint (Small book that covers key areas, useful when commuting)

Item's will come in original box provided by 7City.

Please if you are interested, or have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Note, I am based in London.

very best,M

I have just completed 2nd module of IMC and I am looking to sell on the books.

Materials are from 7city, and include the following:

Study Manual (Great manual, breaks down key topics into a simplistic format)
Question Bank (Chapter questions and 5 mock exams)
Exam Overview and Study planner
CD rom (Never used this, not sure whats on it)
Checkpoint (Small book that covers key areas, useful when commuting)

Item's will come in original box provided by 7City.

Please if you are interested, or have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Note, I am based in London.

very best,M

Are you still selling it? I would only need books, either way how much is it? Thanx

The syllabus changes from November tho so anyone buying these would need to sit the exams before then

you hardly 'have to sit it' before then..the Exam is hardly rocket science and secondly there is plenty of time to sit the exam, all you need is 6 weeks.

rgds,M

Well you would literally have to sit it before then, and as there are only 10 weeks or so remaining, it pays for newbies to be aware. They may also prefer to wait for the new syllabus...

the word literally is being used out of context, you make it sound as though it is a do or die situation...they are hardly going to be a massive change in the curriculum, the exam mainly focuses upon; Accounting, Investment Performance, Economics and Derivatives. I'm pretty sure this is formula based and a little theory which is pretty bog standard,thus the amount of input from the examiner to change this is limited. Additionally if a newbie is wanting the new syllabus then they can go and pay GBP 346.00 for the books. Clearly purchasing the books via T2W is at a reduced priced as it takes into consideration all of these variables. rgds.