Sell-side research urgent

Dangatti

Hi,
I follow fundamental approach for an entry. Later I will just manage the risk, scale in/out, etc...
I would like to ask if anybody has idea where to get sell-side research for different companies? I am also happy to pay for it, but not to subscribe on platforms listed below.
I spoke with sell-side analysts but are happy to share it only if you have institutional brokerage account.
I believe CIQ offers this option if you are subscriber but not on a trial, BBG and Thomson should follow same approach.
Any ideas are more than welcome.
Thanks,

Hi,
I follow fundamental approach for an entry. Later I will just manage the risk, scale in/out, etc...
I would like to ask if anybody has idea where to get sell-side research for different companies? I am also happy to pay for it, but not to subscribe on platforms listed below.
I spoke with sell-side analysts but are happy to share it only if you have institutional brokerage account.
I believe CIQ offers this option if you are subscriber but not on a trial, BBG and Thomson should follow same approach.
Any ideas are more than welcome.
Thanks,
#

Are you looking for specific companys ? I know a few analyst who do some work for funds and private equity investment. I can put you in touch if you want, please pm email though. They won't do specific company's for you but you may be able to get access to the company's that they report on. It is US orientated though.

Thanks