Seen this advert in the Times??

Zenda

Apparently appeared in the Sunday Times -

� How to make �10,000, �20,000, �30,000 per week, TAX FREE�

I know this seems too good to be true but If I could show you how you could win 90% of the time as a currency trader, and earn a tax free* income for the rest of your life how much money would you invest to find out how? �5,000, �10,000??

I am not promising you �20,000 per week staight away, but given time this is very achievable following my system.

Working from home from anywhere in the world you can make this income on a regular bases, tax free (under current UK government regulations*) and I can show you how, without any risk. The amount you earn of course depends on the size of your trading account . -

As you can see we do not trade every day (see past performance page) we are looking for 80-90% certainty

Currency trading is fast Becoming the biggest home bU siness in the world with traders earning in excess of �150,000 per annum, and the best traders earning over �1m per annum.

MY name is Phil Boakes I am a qualified IFA (Independent Financial Adviser) and a currency trader based in the UK my objective is to teach you my simple trading system and give you contiNued support. I can show you hOW to trade or I can e-mail you the signals each morning between 6am and 9am (GMT), giving you entry prices, stops to use and the target price for the day and answer all your questions whereever you are in the world.

When you see my system you will realise how simple this is and you will probably wonder how I can charge such a fee for such a simple idea, but remember this is for a lifetime Tax Free* income, YOU CHOOSE HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO EARN �2,000 OR �20,000 PER WEEK.

I wonder if the FSA are aware of this independent advisers claims

:rolleyes:

I have the website address if wanted - this chap makes bigger claims than our old freind VS -

Newspapers don't really care - they take the money and run. It's profit for them that is all they care about

I wonder if this is the same Phil Boakes who used to work for Hedge Fund Manager FRM back in 2003?