Seeking partner....

I can't believe t2w let's this continue, especially since Mr SafeTrader originally spammed about 10 threads, which have since been removed.

Peter

Dude, it's Christmas, have a heart, and give a T2W dude (ie me) a chance of a little free extra margin, will ya?

I can't believe t2w let's this continue, especially since Mr SafeTrader originally spammed about 10 threads, which have since been removed.

Lulz.

If the OP is serious, why not stick 100K in 5 brokers who allow trading under power of attorney, and pick 5-10 traders in each, impose strict MM rules, then keep an an eye on who's doing OK and who isnt, and periodically reallocate capital.

Frankly, he'd probably be better off if he just tossed a coin rather than using half wits who think they have trading skills, but he should do OK even accounting for a few rogue idiots who blow accounts.

Thats what Id do :smart:

Lulz.

If the OP is serious, why not stick 100K in 5 brokers who allow trading under power of attorney, and pick 5-10 traders in each, impose strict MM rules, then keep an an eye on who's doing OK and who isnt, and periodically reallocate capital.

Frankly, he'd probably be better off if he just tossed a coin rather than using half wits who think they have trading skills, but he should do OK even accounting for a few rogue idiots who blow accounts.

Thats what Id do :smart:

If he is going to pick 5-10 traders then might as well use collective2 or zulu trade. At the very least it only takes a few minutes of effort to see which ones aren't ticking time bombs just by looking at their stats. Whether or not this is better than the coin toss you suggest, well, who knows, but it may be more interesting.

Peter

At the very least it only takes a few minutes of effort to see which ones aren't ticking time bombs just by looking at their stats.

Thats a good point,filter out the lunatics and he should be ok. The basic idea was he'd hopefully get a normal distribution of returns, the guys who did well would have been compounding at rate great enough to cover the losses (which would hopefully be growing at a diminishing rate).

Apply a bit of common sense to pick out whose methods seams to be working in current market conditions, and whose dont, and his 500K shouldl be 5M in the next couple of years. At that point he can PM me and I'll tell him what to do next. :idea:

Peter

if i'm not mistaken i do believe there was a merging of threads, at least the ones that got a reply, the rest then, as you say, were likely binned.

what? get rid of the lot? no way! this will no doubt be a top discussion ;) :D

if i'm not mistaken i do believe there was a merging of threads, at least the ones that got a reply, the rest then, as you say, were likely binned.

what? get rid of the lot? no way! this will no doubt be a top discussion ;) :D

Says a lot about most of the others.........

Happy Holidays to everyone, even the trolls and morons ! :LOL:

I don't know bout you but I'm having a blast reading this forum lately. Must be the time of the year?

After all, it's Christmas, the feast of giving. That is...giving away...your 500k. Count me in dude.

i am very interested. i also coincidently have 500k sitting here in cash, which i was going to use to free an african princess who was left with a trust fund the size of italys debt, but this is too good a deal to miss... how about we both pool together and that way one of us can become filthy rich... i have a strategy that is at least 50% profitable...