Seeking micro/nano account

BeginnerJoe

For forex, Oanda offers an excellent micro account that allows you to trade as low as 0.0001 pence per pip using their proprietary trade screen. Use of mt4 is also possible, although the minimum trade size is somewhat larger.

I am now branching out of forex and seeking action in other markets, and need micro account to go with them. Basically I am interested in any market that moves in a 1 minute or 5 minute time frame.

So would you please recommend brokers who offer micro accounts on a permanent basis. Please state what market(s) they do and the minimum trade value sizes. 50 pence/cents per point/tick would be too big for what I need, unless the daily price range is quite small. I am looking for accounts usable for UK residents and that these account can be converted/funded for normal full size trading.

Last edited:
thank you so much for the information. I have been looking for a broker that allow people to trade like that for ages. Please keep me updated

For forex, Oanda offers an excellent micro account that allows you to trade as low as 0.0001 pence per pip using their proprietary trade screen. Use of mt4 is also possible, although the minimum trade size is somewhat larger.

I am now branching out of forex and seeking action in other markets, and need micro account to go with them. Basically I am interested in any market that moves in a 1 minute or 5 minute time frame.

So would you please recommend brokers who offer micro accounts on a permanent basis. Please state what market(s) they do and the minimum trade value sizes. 50 pence/cents per point/tick would be too big for what I need, unless the daily price range is quite small. I am looking for accounts usable for UK residents and that these account can be converted/funded for normal full size trading.

RBS marketindex.
marketindex | CFD and FX trading, anywhere, anytime - zero commission, tight spreads

FX, bonds, oil, spx, dax