Sector Bets

fast trader7

Hello,
I just want some information. Do you know any SB companies who offer sector
bets? Mainly UK sectors like Mining,Banking,Pharma....
CMC does it at the moment but they are closing sector bets soon. It was very good for e.g
On mining sector the spread was 30 points and guaranteed stop loss around 270 pips.With IG the same bet is 50 point and spread and guaranteed is around 1500 points!!!

Do you anyone with tight spread and tight guaranteed stop loss as well?

Thanks

Hello,
I just want some information. Do you know any SB companies who offer sector
bets? Mainly UK sectors like Mining,Banking,Pharma....
CMC does it at the moment but they are closing sector bets soon. It was very good for e.g
On mining sector the spread was 30 points and guaranteed stop loss around 270 pips.With IG the same bet is 50 point and spread and guaranteed is around 1500 points!!!

Do you anyone with tight spread and tight guaranteed stop loss as well?

Thanks

with IG the spread for mining sector is 52 points and extra 78.3 points for G stop ...

with IG the spread for mining sector is 52 points and extra 78.3 points for G stop ...

Hello,
I am not getting it. When you want to trade Mining sector with IG for e.g The guranteed stop may be 79 point premium but the stop loss distance is 1300 points. Thats what i mean when i said tight stop loss.

Thx

Hello,
I am not getting it. When you want to trade Mining sector with IG for e.g The guranteed stop may be 79 point premium but the stop loss distance is 1300 points. Thats what i mean when i said tight stop loss.

Thx

ah ok , sorry , Dan's reply confused me .

Regards