scutify app?

hybrid

Anyone used this yet?

It looks at all tweets and comments trending online at present, regarding any chosen pair.

I always think its best to ignore others, and make ones own mind up - but has anyone got any use from it?

Anyone used this yet?

It looks at all tweets and comments trending online at present, regarding any chosen pair.

I always think its best to ignore others, and make ones own mind up - but has anyone got any use from it?

Link please ?

Any aggregator of opinion is worth less than the sum of the parts. It will in theory show a slight skew as random behaviour is rarely even-handed, but that skew will be right as often as it's wrong.

OANDA provide extremely detailed information on the aggregate opinions of its clients in respect of their physical positions and limit levels in the market. There is often a definitive skew, but with less than 2% of those traders likely to be ending up profitable over the long haul it makes no sense to follow them. It doesn't even make sense to fade them as you're aggregating the various timeframes, methods, expectations and half-cocked calculations of the quite regally uninformed.

Thanks PB......i hoped i would get a reply like this, and means i can dumpany notions of it being useful...one thing less to clutter my trading world.