Schneider Professional Trader Programme

rt22

Anyone heard of, or had any experience of the Schneider Professional Trader Programme. They are offering a 20d course learning through workshops and practicals (£3k). Interested to hear peoples views.

Hi rt22,

I have requested for a detailed syllabus and tutor information from Schneider. Will update here is any reply. If anyone has those information, kindly share.

Good Trading

i know the guys who run STC - they used to be involved running the grad programme at Refco Trading Services (prev MacFutures) in London.
The course isnt bad - its starts off with theoretical tutorials from fundamentals guys (from www.ransquawk.com) and technicals people. you then move onto sim trading, then live trading - being tutored and managed all the way by experienced traders. all in all - cant see a better trading programme being offered in the prop market place.

ps - i may be a 'newbie' to this site, but i have quite a bit of experience with these things!

3 newbies all talking about a new system ,
the next newbie will be some one saying, they have got, how good it is ,
and then we will have a full set ,
better than paying for advertising

hornblower said:
3 newbies all talking about a new system ,
the next newbie will be some one saying, they have got, how good it is ,
and then we will have a full set ,
better than paying for advertising

It's incredible how many times this sort of sequence comes up re a 'new' system.

Always good for a chuckle though.

Hey!
I just bought this programme and it's great!

I use the educational materials as fire starters for my coal fire and boy are they combustible. Those tutors really taught me how to burn through money and use crisp £50's as firestartes, but I tweaked their system. Though when I am desperate I do sometimes use a fiver.

--This pomotional opinion was givenof my own accord. I am in no way affiiated with them and have never been on their progamme.

I'm not sure about their training offering, but I can assure you that Schneiders & PCE Investors are a quality outfit, very professional IMO

rog1111

yep, and I know Matt & Ranvir at RANsquawk - I cant vouch for the course but any education those guys provide will be useful and pertinent.

Schneider Trading Associates have been around for years too as an arcade and prop trading group - I dont know what STA teach in their course, but if they are teaching the same techniques taught in a typical grad scheme then I'd say that in my opinion a 20day course for that sort of price seems to be not bad value for money IF you're interested in the sort of techniques used at an arcade - ie: bund/bobl spreading or calandar spread trading in interest rates, again, assuming thats what they teach and if thats what you want to learn.

You can pay £3k for a weekend seminar with a market guru quack - 20 days at an arcade including sim trading etc sounds pretty comprehensive.