Scam warning - Cryptech Global - do not use !!!!

Hi, I'm not sure that Cryptech Global is a scam and thats coming from someone that lost money on OneCoin, I spoke with a broker at Cryptech Global in November a Mark Hewitt from memory and got some advice about investing in cryptocurrencies, I was sent a training course via email, outlining blockchain technology, e-wallets, security, overview of ICO's and information about all the major crypto coins, to be honest it was quite in-depth. However more to the point at the time he advised me to buy some Bitcoin which at that time was just over the $7000 mark, which I did, must point out that he didn't ask me to purchase it through his company, he just advised me on the best place to buy it, his prediction was that the price would double within 60 days and I should cash out at that point. I eventually cashed out when it hit $18000 dollars, it didn't make me rich as I only invested $2000 but I certainly recouped my losses on OneCoin. So thank you Mark for your advice, I am still on their mailing list and receive regular news updates and info about crypto currency. So I'm not if its a scam or not, all I can say is that I got some good advice and personally was not pressured into anything at all.

Hi, I'm not sure that Cryptech Global is a scam and thats coming from someone that lost money on OneCoin, I spoke with a broker at Cryptech Global in November a Mark Hewitt from memory and got some advice about investing in cryptocurrencies, I was sent a training course via email, outlining blockchain technology, e-wallets, security, overview of ICO's and information about all the major crypto coins, to be honest it was quite in-depth. However more to the point at the time he advised me to buy some Bitcoin which at that time was just over the $7000 mark, which I did, must point out that he didn't ask me to purchase it through his company, he just advised me on the best place to buy it, his prediction was that the price would double within 60 days and I should cash out at that point. I eventually cashed out when it hit $18000 dollars, it didn't make me rich as I only invested $2000 but I certainly recouped my losses on OneCoin. So thank you Mark for your advice, I am still on their mailing list and receive regular news updates and info about crypto currency. So I'm not if its a scam or not, all I can say is that I got some good advice and personally was not pressured into anything at all.

Funny that they called you in 2017 and their website was only registered on 30th January 2018.

They are scammers do not give them your money. They are idiots who can't get a real job in financial services so have to steal people's life savings.

Glad these messages are working and forcing them to post messages from shills.

Funny that they called you in 2017 and their website was only registered on 30th January 2018.

They are scammers do not give them your money. They are idiots who can't get a real job in financial services so have to steal people's life savings.

Glad these messages are working and forcing them to post messages from shills.

Hello.

I can assure you I am no Shill. I have simple got good advice and it has been profitable I wouldn't like to see people lose an opportunity because of a few bad comments. I would always advise anyone to check and be careful but I haven't seen or had any problem with this company.

Thanks.