scam commodities brokers

smudgersmith

Are all broker positions in the City just scam merchants ie. carbon, wine, diamonds, land etc? I was looking for a new career, but all the 'scam' material has put me off. Is it that bad? Are there any good guys out there? If so can you point me in the right direction. cheers

Are all broker positions in the City just scam merchants ie. carbon, wine, diamonds, land etc? I was looking for a new career, but all the 'scam' material has put me off. Is it that bad? Are there any good guys out there? If so can you point me in the right direction. cheers

All the carbon, land, wine, diamonds and small cap share outfits are crooks.

Go into something that you have to use your hands. Then you won't have to get involved in scamming. However, you will get scammed, though. So there's no getting away from it. Scam or be scammed, it's a scammer eating scammer world.

Go into something that you have to use your hands. Then you won't have to get involved in scamming. However, you will get scammed, though. So there's no getting away from it. Scam or be scammed, it's a scammer eating scammer world.

Go into something that you have to use your mind.
Blow up someones head, or have your head blown up.
Scan or be scanned.

Scanners (1981) Head Explosion Shot - YouTube

Oh - sorry - you said scammer!