SBC's Spread Betting Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ligtning McQueen,

your watch list was posted 10th march
Did you see the number of items on that watchlist? It took me a while to pinpoint the entries and exits and did not even finish looking at it yet. :rolleyes:. Part-time trader remember?

, unless you are not trading your plan you should be already short lloyds from the 11th
See previous post.

SBC

Hello Lightning McQueen,

Not sure if you read my previous post correctly but LLOY is on my watchlist only. I have no positions open with it at the moment. The entry points get adjusted daily as this all depends on where the price goes.

Again, read my previous post properly. I did not trade LLOY.

No. I only started looking at it on Monday. It did not reach the 55 day low.

Again, see above. I only started looking at LLOY on Monday.

SBC

ok on reading properly and proper bar counting this time, i concede that it hasn't yet reached a signal. but i still question your posting "LLOY long @ 56.10" when a 55 day short signal is closer to yesterdays price, do you have unpublished metrics you are following? you do appear to be factoring in trend, which isn't in the plan.

Hello Lightning McQueen,

i still question your posting "LLOY long @ 56.10" when a 55 day short signal is closer to yesterdays price, do you have unpublished metrics you are following? you do appear to be factoring in trend, which isn't in the plan.

As you rightly mentioned this particular trading method is not following on any trend, so I always look out for both positions when bookmarking them, i.e. I look for the entry points on both potential short and long trades and will just pick whatever gets triggered.

I hope it goes without saying that whatever price point I may have bookmarked 2 days ago may completely change tomorrow as it all depends where the price goes.

SBC

what are your intentions now regards lloyds?

you've got lloyds on watch to go long. but the 55 day short trigger has now caught up after climbing the uptrend you've been keeping half an eye on. how are you going to play it?

I post these on twitter as it is quicker and easier.

all i'm saying is you post here too, you posted here in regard to lloyds being on watch, so you ought not to forget members here who may not be following you on twitter. i realise this may be a chore, but you chose to post this out on multiple mediums.

i only followed lloyds and haven't really followed any others, the open positions were all doing really well last i saw, well done (y)

how are your positions doing presently? can you list your open positions, and any that we may not be aware of that were maybe announced on twitter and not here? and list any on watch currently. thanks.

all i'm saying is you post here too,
I do that already but just not real-time.

you posted here in regard to lloyds being on watch,
Yes I posted that LLOY was on my watchlist. I did not make any recommendations to anyone so whoever chooses to follow whatever I post without doing any further research shall do so at his own risk.

so you ought not to forget members here who may not be following you on twitter.
Dude. I don't think they are missing out.

i realise this may be a chore, but you chose to post this out on multiple mediums.
You are right and I choose to do it however I want. I post all the extensive bits on my blog as forum threads tend to get cluttered and spammed by a lot of non-trading-related posts, as we have already experienced on this particular thread.

i only followed lloyds and haven't really followed any others,
Again, I hope you realize you do this at your own risk. It is always best to do your own research.

I do that already but just not real-time.

Yes I posted that LLOY was on my watchlist. I did not make any recommendations to anyone so whoever chooses to follow whatever I post without doing any further research shall do so at his own risk.

Dude. I don't think they are missing out.

You are right and I choose to do it however I want. I post all the extensive bits on my blog as forum threads tend to get cluttered and spammed by a lot of non-trading-related posts, as we have already experienced on this particular thread.

Again, I hope you realize you do this at your own risk. It is always best to do your own research.

Thus one can see this thread is a waste of time which would be better spent following the LIVE posters such as Lord Flash heart on T2W who do keep their posts updated.(n)

Why do you need to post on multiple sites unless fishing for future paying customers or maybe you like to simply garner the biggest audience possible for your musings ?

Warning to New Readers -These trades are posted retrospectively, as the poster admits; therefore don't think any results shown are an indication of any prowess on the part of the poster. And do your own research because you will not be profitable following any one elses signals:!:

Last edited:
I post these on twitter as it is quicker and easier.

Yet on your first page you say:
]Hello Lightning McQueen,

Yes I will be posting my entries as they happen (twitter and here, and the ellaborate posts will be blogged). I just did not do it this week as I just started spread betting this Monday.

DAX 7862.6
DAX 7892.5
FTSE 6438.4

The prices got hit as per the trading plan. I am using the Turtles breakout strategy.

Regards,
SBC
[/I]

Why the contradiction?

Last edited:
If you were going to publicly take trades to advertise some kind of service you would come up with something a little more exciting than donchian breakouts on FTSE stocks wouldn't you?

Guys...really?
I believe it's best to just close this thread.
Have fun guys and I wish you all the best of trading success.

Regards,
SBC

Status
Not open for further replies.