SB Trading simulators

timm1

Hi,

I'm new to this have spent the last couple of weeks reading these forums. Looks like I'm hooked and I am now interested in paper trading. My question - are there any trading simulators out there where I can trade against real time prices until I'm confident enough to spend my own money? I'm primarily interested in spreadbets.

Thanks

Tim :?:

Last edited:
My advice would be to open an account with Finspreads, trade 1p a point and see how the price movement actually affects your theories without having to guess the outcome.

You could try E*Trade .

It's a CFD platform but I would suggest for paper trading purposes it would give you a good idea of what it's like to SB for real.
They are/were doing a 2 week free demo with live streaming prices.

HTH

FC

trading simulator ? one of the best but you need to have an account with them.
<a href="http://www.cityindex.co.uk/home.cfm">here is the link</a>

trading sims

I'd probably say tradindex.com - wouldn't recommend them for real money as the platform is truly shocking unless you've got a wicked fast PC and broadband to go with it...and some patience. However, if you register as an investor (this doesnt require you to actually put any money in) you will get streaming prices, a fictional £20k balance to squander away and the range of indices to play with.

RR