SB/CFD Platform to auto-calculate position size?

karmit

Hi,

Wanted to know if anyone is aware of/ using any SB/CFD/Broker platform to trade FX which can do (one or both) of the following?

1. Based on Entry, Stop and Risk amount: auto-calculate the position size for an
order.

2. Able to see auto-calculated "GBP/pip", while entering position size for an order.

Thanks

Hi,

Wanted to know if anyone is aware of/ using any SB/CFD/Broker platform to trade FX which can do (one or both) of the following?

1. Based on Entry, Stop and Risk amount: auto-calculate the position size for an
order.

2. Able to see auto-calculated "GBP/pip", while entering position size for an order.

Thanks
Yes with the MT4 and MT5 platform you can find a script or EA for this. For instance I trade with ActivTrades MT5 platform and uses a script called "openbuyposition" and "opensellposition", it calculates the entry amount based on a predifined stop loss and procentage you are willing to risk, this in reference to the account balance. At least it takes care of no. 1 in your list.:)

Hi,

order.

Thanks

No. But you could do this on a spreadsheet quite easily.

Hi,

order.

Thanks

I have all of this on my CFD account with Accendo Markets, I do think there are others out there that do this too!