SB/CFD Platform to auto-calculate position size?

karmit

490 5
Hi,

Wanted to know if anyone is aware of/ using any SB/CFD/Broker platform to trade FX which can do (one or both) of the following?

1. Based on Entry, Stop and Risk amount: auto-calculate the position size for an
order.

2. Able to see auto-calculated "GBP/pip", while entering position size for an order.

Thanks

gle101

Veteren member
3,717 84
Hi,

Wanted to know if anyone is aware of/ using any SB/CFD/Broker platform to trade FX which can do (one or both) of the following?

1. Based on Entry, Stop and Risk amount: auto-calculate the position size for an
order.

2. Able to see auto-calculated "GBP/pip", while entering position size for an order.

Thanks
Yes with the MT4 and MT5 platform you can find a script or EA for this. For instance I trade with ActivTrades MT5 platform and uses a script called "openbuyposition" and "opensellposition", it calculates the entry amount based on a predifined stop loss and procentage you are willing to risk, this in reference to the account balance. At least it takes care of no. 1 in your list.:)

Hate2Lose

155 3
Hi,

order.

Thanks
No. But you could do this on a spreadsheet quite easily.

Hate2Lose

155 3
Hi,

order.

Thanks
I have all of this on my CFD account with Accendo Markets, I do think there are others out there that do this too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock