Saxon Financials Interview

millionaire

Does anyone know what will be asked in the 2nd interview with Saxon Financials? Or any tips for the 2nd interview conducted by other prop firm? Any tips wolud be very helpful. Thanks.

millionaire said:
Does anyone know what will be asked in the 2nd interview with Saxon Financials? Or any tips for the 2nd interview conducted by other prop firm? Any tips wolud be very helpful. Thanks.

If I remember correclty the order was as follows (but I had all of mine within 1.5 hrs and a job offer at the end of the session)

Chat with one of the floor managers,
A mental artih and basic finance test,
Financial interview with the floor manager again,
Chat with thee risk manager,
Interview with the managing director

Best of luck, and think seriously about taking a job offer (the contract is like 2yrs and the pay is ****e, even if u are blinded by the 50-50 split - very few people make good money at these places)

hi mate,
what is the best firm to trade for?
i've heard that GHCO and SAXON were great.. what do you think about PELICAN WEST and MAREX?

There's a one page interview with one of Saxon's directors in the Jobs supplement of today's Daily Telegraph which in part talks about what they look for in a trader. It doesn't seem to be on the website, so can't paste a link - sorry.