Santa's Little Helper - An RSI EA With Bells On (Apparently)

FXColes

9 0
I've just tripped over this and was wondering what you guys make of it - an EA that points to possible profit from the correlation between EURJPY and S&P500.

It is non-commercial, on a non-commercial traders' resource site, so I think it's ok to give a link (me no breaky rules, oh no... :clap:).

Attachments

• santa-the-trader.gif
    santa-the-trader.gif
    75.2 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

jw1981

25 2
Yes, this EA works quite good. I did back test it and worked amazing.. But then again, forward testing is where the real test comes in. Steve, the guy who wrote this EA is a pro at automated trading. Given its the last few weeks of the year, i'm definitely putting aside a few $$$'s for this EA to manage.. will probably start live testing around Mid January.

Some of his other stuff included a Gold trading EA based off PSAR, which also seems to be working quite well (and before anyone asks, this Gold EA is not for sale though).

NVP

Legendary member
37,584 2,008
sure the E/J has a half decent correlation to the S&P

but what is more important ....

Euro's positive correlation or the JPY's negative correlation to Equities

welcome to my world .........
N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock