Royal Bank Of Scotland Group PLC (RBS.L) - 2 weeks' price pattern and strategy

Attachments

• RBS_public28-31mar2011-1.PNG
    RBS_public28-31mar2011-1.PNG
    220.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Thanks very much for this analysis. I will watch it with interest next week.

Your analysis seems inaccurate this week, do you have any idea why? I can see more downside on this share, short term.

Your analysis seems inaccurate this week, do you have any idea why? I can see more downside on this share, short term.

take the rest of it as it is, I have just arrived, no time to see actual true-false, it is simpler to make it again 2H till the end of the week.

at first glance, very close but some mistiming
1. a spike at the close was predicted correctly (actually opened spike up next day
2. followed weakness on Wednesday after open
3. today seems to be true
4. as for Tomorrow's chart - we'll see, but a slump start on Monday is improving over the rest days of the prediction.

Will try to do 2H after I meet my trading goals tomorrow.

do you have any idea why?

time shift to summer time. as you can see now the stock is trading at 7 am GMT, not 8, but generally the pattern today is fitting the prediction. even that spike at close on Monday occurred on the next day. so, as I said yesterday it {the prediction} improved itself over the time:)

Very interesting thread.

Past few months (Feb, March, April) have really seen relatively severe fluctuations in the RBS stock price. Seems to be stabilizing in the short run but has overall experienced a downward trend.

Do you think it would be worth going long on RBS shares? I've mixed feelings. Basel III, further British regulation to break up Investment Banking and retail banking activities, its ubiquitous debt and the halt or regression in its plans to expand in emerging markets among other factors makes me think the outlook for RBS and British banks in general is quite poor.

However I've heard from several sources that for RBS there isn't really anywhere to go but up. Any opinions?

Very interesting thread.

Past few months (Feb, March, April) have really seen relatively severe fluctuations in the RBS stock price. Seems to be stabilizing in the short run but has overall experienced a downward trend.

Do you think it would be worth going long on RBS shares? I've mixed feelings. Basel III, further British regulation to break up Investment Banking and retail banking activities, its ubiquitous debt and the halt or regression in its plans to expand in emerging markets among other factors makes me think the outlook for RBS and British banks in general is quite poor.

However I've heard from several sources that for RBS there isn't really anywhere to go but up. Any opinions?

will publish a weekly interval prediction for the rest of the year for this stock this weekend.

Thanks, that would be very interesting.

I did it at 16th, but thought it is not good as.... but seems OK NOW.

I would give two predictions, made on 16th and today. Let you decide which is good for you and true. To be published in an hour or so.

Last edited:
My First prediction for RBS done on May, 16 2011. Aborted after August 2011.

Attachments

• RBS_16May2011_1.png
    RBS_16May2011_1.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
here is the second prediction done as quickly as in 15 minutes.

it is a prediction for the following 6 months!

Buying and selling at the levels in the prediction is more safe.

Attachments

• RBS_16May2011_2.png
    RBS_16May2011_2.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 270
Last edited: