Rolls Royce system?

ale

I bought RR- and the data now seems wrong. Should be about 370p but it's showing as 258 on my portfolio.
Any clues?

I'm sure that I have the right EPIC - if I click on the chart I get the correct RR chart with the price now about 370p.
Can someone else look at my portfolio for the RR purchase which for some reason went through at 285p where it has been stuck ever since?
Summat is wrong somewhere!

Ale, 'RR-' is actually incorrect, the one you want is just 'RR'. I'll need to fiddle with your portfolio to fix it, should be sorted by tomorrow.

Thanks Paul,
Can it be set to my original time of purchase?
You'll also need to ensure that the chart links are correct.
Ale

Ale, sorry for the delay - do you still want me to fix it? I see you've closed out of the position with a very small loss. I can change it to RR, and see if the prices at the times of the trades were any different, and update the resulting profit/loss.

Sharky said:
Ale, sorry for the delay - do you still want me to fix it? I see you've closed out of the position with a very small loss. I can change it to RR, and see if the prices at the times of the trades were any different, and update the resulting profit/loss.
No, just leave it as it is, thanks.
I'll be more careful in future.

Do check that the epic works though - just tried to search for Rolls Royce, RR, RR- and RR. but drew a blank. Clicked on the RR- link from my portfolio history and got the correct Rolls Royce so something still not right.

Ale

Okay - will leave as is Ale.

Yeah, you see, the charts and the data are coming from two different sources, so they won't always match up as they may use different formatting of epics. Why they can't all use the same is anyone's guess.

All the same, you should be able to trade in Rolls Royce, so I'll take a look at that now.

Cheers,

Ale, RR appears to work fine for me (in the request quote box in the comp) - I'm get a 20 min delayed quote of 354.5 - 354.75 See if that works for you.

Hi Paul,
I cannot get a quote at present since I have a full portfolio.
However, the Search for Company box is there but gives a blank for RR, RR- and RR.
Ale