Rockwell Trading

Tantalos

31 1
Hey there Friends!

I now uunderstands how important to learn :smart:

This is serious business .... not for fool :LOL:

I think it is therefore real important to learn properly, i think this training course could be good!!!

Regular price for course $97 .... I can now afford at US$7!!!

I'm real excited :clap:

hopes to see you guys in Bahamas :p

Tantalos

31 1
Definitions of scam on the Web:

•victimize: deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
•a fraudulent business scheme
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Really guys I did not know :eek:

This maybe is dangerous game more than I believe. How one supppose to find right people to trust? :confused:

I thinks I may try some other teacher. Maybe i should pay more? How much does proper teachings cost??

You guys hear of Kishore M?

I hear he free of money worries & he promises same for students

Many thanks,

No worries :)

This a scam where the scammer has forgot to put the link in?

Blaiserboy

391 24
Definitions of scam on the Web:

•victimize: deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
•a fraudulent business scheme
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Really guys I did not know :eek:

This maybe is dangerous game more than I believe. How one supppose to find right people to trust? :confused:

I thinks I may try some other teacher. Maybe i should pay more? How much does proper teachings cost??

You guys hear of Kishore M?

I hear he free of money worries & he promises same for students

Many thanks,

No worries :)
There are many threads in this board where there is a lot of education for free.

Scotty2Cues

Established member
737 33
hey there friends!

This is serious business .... Not for fool :LOL:

I think it is therefore real important to learn properly, i think this training course could be good!!!

Regular price for course $97 .... I can now afford at us$7!!!

Hopes to see you guys in bahamas :p
yak shi mash!

Attachments

Stirf

109 7
Hey there Friends!

This is serious business .... not for fool :LOL:

Regular price for course $97 .... I can now afford at US$7!!!

hopes to see you guys in Bahamas :p

Hi Tantalos,

There is already an extensive thread on the rockwell scam on this forum. Go to: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/104060-rockwell-trading.html

In that thread you'll find lot's of proof of their scam. Besides that I also posted a link to an article that describes my 12 month experience with them. For your convenience http://www.targetwns.nl/index.php?werving=5&selectie=eng&subaction=showfull&id=1288362795&archive=&start_from=&ucat=11.

I also posted a video on youtube. It's a live recording of what happend when I uncovered their scam during a session in their NOT live trading support room. That was November 1st 2010. The link to that vdo is also in the thread mentioned.

Shaka,

Frits