Risk:Reward question

Shakone

2,458 665
Two in a row, I'm on fire. Now everyone please pm me and I'll show you how you can lose all your money aiming for a stupidly low amount of pips

Mr Fox

Established member
510 136
Target hit.

I'm sorry to tell you, but yours has not hit target yet. Can you guess why that is, or shall I enlighten you. You did not taking into account spread(X2, or spread+commision), but go back and check mine again. That was factored in.

HTH.
:LOL:

Shakone

2,458 665
I'm sorry to tell you, but yours has not hit target yet. Can you guess why that is, or shall I enlighten you. You did not taking into account spread(X2, or spread+commision), but go back and check mine again. That was factored in.

HTH.

lol, on the contrary, it easily surpassed the target. What you should have pointed out is that price was nowhere near 1.3741 by the time I posted. But then that's how these things are done isn't it?

You can't complain about the second call. Beautifully captured a whopping 1.5 pip move.

Mr Fox

Established member
510 136
Two in a row, I'm on fire. Now everyone please pm me and I'll show you how you can lose all your money aiming for a stupidly low amount of pips

So 5 pips is stupidly low now is it.

I guess somethings you're probably good at, but obviously, your definitely not good at trading. Would you like me to tell you how I traded that, Shakone.

Shakone

2,458 665
So 5 pips is stupidly low now is it.

I guess somethings you're probably good at, but obviously, your definitely not good at trading. Would you like me to tell you how I traded that, Shakone.

No 5 pips is HUGE. I'm talking about 1.5 pips.

And no, I don't want you to tell me how you traded that.

Mr Fox

Established member
510 136
No 5 pips is HUGE. I'm talking about 1.5 pips.

And no, I don't want you to tell me how you traded that.

Very well. That is your choice, and I'm sure you speak for others too, but you could have learnt something(for free), yet simple, and valuable, but now I have rescinded this offer for one and all.

Have a good day.

Best
John.

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
Can I play?

short 37434 target 37363 stop 37434. target hit. Money for old rope this BS lark isn't it?

P.S. I don't pay spread because I have a BoE trader running these trades for me.

Shakone

2,458 665
Can I play?
short 37434 target 37363 stop 37434. target hit. Money for old rope this BS lark isn't it?

Can you talk me through that trade, it looks like a good one? Has to be for free though, I can't afford to pay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock