risk reward and targets

rsh01

Experienced member
1,184 299
are you making money? what is your % of winning trades? you have positive expectancy? can you improve that?
profit variance using a trailing stop vs fixed stop vs moving to b/e?

i know it can be hard to compare objectively, but keep journal notes on each trade & possible outcome using different stops, copy the live trade in demo acct & use diff stop methods.

as per what others mentioned your trade is only ever a 1:2 rr 'til you change smthg eg SL or TP. heard of evolving R before?

Bill Carson

17 0
are you making money? what is your % of winning trades? you have positive expectancy? can you improve that?
profit variance using a trailing stop vs fixed stop vs moving to b/e?

i know it can be hard to compare objectively, but keep journal notes on each trade & possible outcome using different stops, copy the live trade in demo acct & use diff stop methods.

as per what others mentioned your trade is only ever a 1:2 rr 'til you change smthg eg SL or TP. heard of evolving R before?

Not making money since I'm not trading. I have no intention of placing trades until I've nutted out my strategy, back tested and forward tested.

Now, I haven't heard of the evolving R before. I've done a bit of poking around and will read up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock