Riding The Market

Pipsaholic

Well-known member
266 3
How do people do this I use MT4 platform and when your in a profit position rather than hit your TP target you would like to exit say 80% of the position and ride the remaining 20% how is the practically done?
 

NVP

Legendary member
37,384 1,948
How do people do this I use MT4 platform and when your in a profit position rather than hit your TP target you would like to exit say 80% of the position and ride the remaining 20% how is the practically done?
hey P

go though all the forums here and elsewhere and lookup exit strategies

you'll find plenty :smart:
N
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock