Reviews section overhaul

Sharky

Staff
One section of T2W that hasn't been updated in more than 4 years is the Reviews section. Well, it's finally getting some attention. This week I'll be taking one category at a time, and going through a process of:

1. Removing out of date resources - ones that don't exist anymore
2. Updating resources - for example if the URL has changed
3. Adding new resources - brokers, magazines, films etc
4. Splitting categories into sub-categories - making browsing easier

With about 500 resources across 7 categories, it'll be an ongoing project, but the end result will hopefully be worth it, making it a useful directory of the resources currently available to traders.

I'll shortly be adding the ability for members to add resources themselves, which will then need to be approved to get published on the site. This is going to be super helpful to keep the Reviews section maintained once the overhaul is complete.

Today I've started off with removing defunct magazines and I can tell you it's a graveyard of familiar named publications which includes the likes of Futures Truth Magazine, SFO Magazine, The Technical Analyst, Futures and Active Trader. The list goes on. It'll be interesting to see what, if any, new print and digital magazines are now available.

Members can now create their own resources here:

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 13.04.34.png