Rescaling a Stochastic

Rossini

Established member
Hi Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone knows off the top of their head what formula to use that would change the scaling on a stochastic from 0 to 100 TO -100 to +100

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone knows off the top of their head what formula to use that would change the scaling on a stochastic from 0 to 100 TO -100 to +100

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

not sure its really a question of "scaling" as none of the components of the calculation can ever actually be less than 0. if you've ever seen it, you cant have been looking at a stochastic

not sure its really a question of "scaling" as none of the components of the calculation can ever actually be less than 0. if you've ever seen it, you cant have been looking at a stochastic

Hi Malaguti,

I appreciate that, but I need the midpoint of a stochastic to be 0 (not 50). Im probably asking in the wrong place but does anyone else know of a way to achieve this?

Jeez, which bit of 'Double it and then subtract one hundred' don't you understand? :LOL:

Jeez, which bit of 'Double it and then subtract one hundred' don't you understand? :LOL:

Hi cbrads,

I actually didn't see your post, but yes you're quite right. Many thanks for that.. Simples