req:pw trend indicator

hello
i need pw trend indicator
if you have this indicator please share it

thanks

Haaa.....since when did T2W turn into a Warez Forum?

If you can't afford a $97 inticator why are you even bothering trading?

Haaa.....since when did T2W turn into a Warez Forum?

If you can't afford a $97 inticator why are you even bothering trading?

The real question is- why are you bothering to buy a $97 indicator?

PR TREND is rubbish! Don't waste your money (either buying it or trading with it)!!!
You can see how bad it is from the examples it gives on the promo website (www.pwtrend.com/trend_examples.htm)

If you go through the trade examples it gives you'll see that a lot of them make a major move in the opposite direction to the signal before heading the the signal direction. A good signal generator should head you in the right direction from trade entry (give or take a few pips!)

You'd have better chances with a simple 5-EMA and mid-bollinger crossover confirmed by RSI(14) following simple rules/ideas you'll find on this forum. My advice is learn how the Bollinger REALLY works and you'll make pips a lot easier then relying on rubbish indicators like PW Trend!

If you still want to throw your away money away by using it then oogle it and you'll find it at a fx forum used by people from Cleopatra's country! (can't give you the exact name, that would be against this forums rules! ;)

Look around on this (and other) forex forums and you will come across much better indicators that are not warez!

hello
I working 6 months, as boarding about back test on the strategies lines 0, 4,14.5,16.5, 27, 31.
For example, I Back test following currency pairs, which fortunately I've been good results.
GBPUSD: (trade terms: hit to line of 31 , type: sell , TP:100 , S/L:? , TF:H1) 78% target & 22% S/L
GBPUSD: (trade terms: hit to line of 0 , type:buy )
EURUSD: (trade terms: hit to line of 31 , type: sell , TP:100 , S/L:? , TF:H1) 73% target & 28% S/L
EURUSD: (trade terms: hit to line of 0 , type: buy)
USDJPY: (trade terms: hit to line of 31 , type: sell , TP:50 , S/L:? , TF:M15) 68% target & 32% S/L
USDJPY: (trade terms: hit to line of 0 , type: buy , TP:20 - 25 , S/L:? , TF:M15)

In most cases 70% hit of the T / P. I've attached in the email, file of Excel the back test
If possible please, all trading systems on all currency pairs to send me.-
- please, guidance me If you use a standard indicators or other methods with pw trend that improve trading results.

i'm impatient, wait for receive mail and good news from you.
Link of my back test: http://www.gsmos.ir/back test of pw trend.zip
[email protected]

Best regard