Reputable and trustworthy brokers

what about intertrader?
i opened a demo and it's very good. but is is reliable or i am going to loose my money?

you should check out their auditing firm.... it's really huge

not a news really but MF Global have lost > usd 1bln in 2011 of customers money by exposing them to the market
the CEO said "I have no idea where the money are..."
so rule no 1 , trustworthy broker is the one who doesn't trade himself ;)

what do you think about advantage futures ? anyone using them?

prices? I dont get it, I mean I have a decent account with hotforex, and there are no major problems on my end.

Hi. What sort of account do you have with them? Are they a broker or SB firm? How do they make their money - commissions or through the spread?

Thanks

I use a Standard account myself

not sure what you mean by 'sb' firm, but they are an ASIC regulated broker

they make their money from commission on a Razor account, or a pip mark up (STP) for their Standard accounts (no commission, with wider spreads to compensate the broker.)

whole thing runs on their EDGE connection direct to banks in NYC, look here:

very happy with them ~~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think hotforex, fxpro, exness are good brokers for any traders. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks about them. Especially their presstigious, payment and spreads.

I've traded with Alpari UK. Despite things I've read about them I have found them extremely helpful and I have yet to encounter any technical issues. There is slippage but it's not the end of the world when it happens.

I think hotforex, fxpro, exness are good brokers for any traders. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks about them. Especially their presstigious, payment and spreads.

I don't think that exness and hotforex could be alligned with fxpro.... correct me if I am wrong...:)

Good day all, can the forex traders out there give me the names of a few safe, secure and trustworthy forex brokers?

Hello.

I am trading with CapMar Financial. They seem fine, up to this day.
I am happy.
Only problem, you have to be professional trader, no retail only.

Good luck

they are very good courtir forex, it offers exccellence customer service and are quick withdrawal.

Guys,

I traded financials for many years. The fairest broker I ever encountered was Interactive Brokers. Unfortunately, their back office/accounts department, based in the USA, seems to consider Europe to be a country. Getting funds transferred from them was a nightmare.

This in no way detracts from their integrity as brokers but, just goes to illustrate the ignorance of many Americans when it comes to the subject of world geography:smart:

I've traded with Alpari UK. Despite things I've read about them I have found them extremely helpful and I have yet to encounter any technical issues. There is slippage but it's not the end of the world when it happens.

Are you serious? I was a trader full and part time for 25 years. They were one of the biggest rip-off merchants that I ever encountered. Carry on trading with them and let us know whether you still feel this way in twelve months time. Unless they've decided to change their ways, you'll regret that you stayed with them.

Do any of you guys research news items relating to brokers? If you did, you'd bin many of them in the blink of an eye. Let me put this very clearly :-

All market makers (including spread bettors) want you to lose. They trade against you and will do whatever it takes, by way of price manipulation and slippage, to ensure that they make money from you. Forget all the BS about "we make our profit from the spread". It's a total myth. You lose; they win. End of story.

Are you serious? I was a trader full and part time for 25 years. They were one of the biggest rip-off merchants that I ever encountered. Carry on trading with them and let us know whether you still feel this way in twelve months time. Unless they've decided to change their ways, you'll regret that you stayed with them.

Do any of you guys research news items relating to brokers? If you did, you'd bin many of them in the blink of an eye. Let me put this very clearly :-

All market makers (including spread bettors) want you to lose. They trade against you and will do whatever it takes, by way of price manipulation and slippage, to ensure that they make money from you. Forget all the BS about "we make our profit from the spread". It's a total myth. You lose; they win. End of story.

While it is very true with what you said, I don't think you can generalize it to all forex brokers. There are always a few out there who do not engage into this type of price manipulation. It may be hard to weed out the good from the bad, but I think it is important to put in the extra work and find a good broker.

Reactions: tar