Renatrader aka diamond setups

feivi18

Hi everyone,

Although, like most here, I am wary and suspicious of most method vendors, having spent years and tens of thousands of dollars trying to find someone with something that consistently works... Nonetheless, I can't help but wonder if somewhere, there can't actually be someone with a great method which he is willing to share. Because he likes people, because he likes company, who knows...

I've looked at dozens more of websites, courses, coaches, and they all seemed way to risky to try.

Then, a short while ago, I came across Renatraders blog where he discusses the performance of his "diamond setups".

At first sight, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is, right? The one thing which I felt was different about this guy is that he doesn't seem to be advertising anywhere on the web. I could hardly find anything about him on the web, although he's been around for years. I did find one single positive review, although that trader is no longer trading the method.

Disappointingly and suspiciously, there is no money-back guarantee or trial.

So, to make a long story short, is there anyone here familiar with renatrader and his diamond setups? Is it a diamond in the rough, or just cubic zirconia?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: