Remote (home) Trader

traderzcorp

Hi,

We are a young company looking for customers (potential employees if you’re consistent). We are a trading company and we are looking for people who are interested to trade under our banner. Traders will have 100% of their commissions and will have access to our signals each and every day, plus, the will have some of the company leverage.
Moreover, traders will have to open a personal account (trading plateform) through our company and they will be able to trade with our signals wich will be in a secure forum on our website.
We mostly trade FOREX, Commodities and some Stocks.

For more information you can visit our website: www.traderzcorp.com. or call 1-450-486-1407.
Or you can reach us by email at : [email protected]

Thank you very much and we hope to have you with us.

Selling account or looking for PRO trader? Look much more like selling account instead of looking for pro trader.

Hope you're tradings better than your spelling, you illiterate ****.

Hey! Don't criticise. "you're" should be "your" and "tradings" should be "trading's".

The lack of apostrophe or coma can change the whole sense of a phrase. With forum posting, I make errors, too, and I try not to criticise. Glass houses, etc.

Hey! Don't criticise. "you're" should be "your" and "tradings" should be "trading's".

The lack of apostrophe or coma can change the whole sense of a phrase. With forum posting, I make errors, too, and I try not to criticise. Glass houses, etc.

Don't knock the old school they are usually right, but ignored.

What did he say ? Pedantic old fart ?

Well really - the youth of today !!

The apostrophe's used in omission
When it shows the omission's position.
And it marks a possessive,
Though its use is excessive
By writers who trust intuition.

Don't knock the old school they are usually right, but ignored.

What did he say ? Pedantic old fart ?

Well really - the youth of today !!

One has to be careful. If you look carefully you'll see that I spelt "comma" wrong!

I thought that I'd mention it before someone else did!

One has to be careful. If you look carefully you'll see that I spelt "comma" wrong!

I thought that I'd mention it before someone else did!

Might be wrong too. Should be wrongly should it not ?

If you are a teacher of English I'll stand aside, but if you are an ordinary Joe, like me, I'll not be intimidated, Sir! :)

I quote the following, obtained from an English site

Both are correct. Remember the following rules - as an adverb:
1. wrong should always be on the right side of the verb it modifies.
2. wrongly could be on either side of the verb it modifies.

My wrong is on the right side of the verb, So, it's right.

Never mind - the English language struggles on regardless and
near enough I expect

let's all just agree that English is just ****ed up

I'm not perfect, nor do I pretend to be, but I do to make an effort to avoid errors and do not make it a practice to criticise others when my own post has two glaring mistakes, such as I mentioned and which, with a little attention and editing, could have been corrected.

Anyway, rant over. This a trading thread. not an English language one, and it shows!

A reasonable ROR, well I'm not too happy if I do less than +50% and actually beating down on myself if it's even in the double figures at all, which is probably not really a good thing to be doing.

This is a thread about a firm, not a Facebook post. If you can't comprehend text with basic grammatical errors, you shouldn't be on the internet.