recommandations for a newbie

Amazin-Trade

Are there are any reliable newbie friendly trading sites out there for me to learn the ropes? My plan is to set up a demo account and practise until I'm confident enough to put some real money down.

I'm not sure if I should start with Forex, commodities, futures or other (whatever). Is any of them easiler?

Are there are any reliable newbie friendly trading sites out there for me to learn the ropes? My plan is to set up a demo account and practise until I'm confident enough to put some real money down.

I'm not sure if I should start with Forex, commodities, futures or other (whatever). Is any of them easiler?

There sure is Amazin-Trade - you're on it!
:clap:
Start with the first two links in my signature and follow your nose from there.
Enjoy!
Tim.

Start with futures. Pay for a decent demo if necessary. Lots of T2W members work for spreadbetting companies (stooges) - But can't trade! HEEEHEEE! AOWW!

There sure is Amazin-Trade - you're on it!

hehe thanks.I was refering to on actual trading site where I can trading with real/fake money.

I found this one here:

http://www.gcitrading.com/demo.htm?gclid=CN6kqffuwbQCFcjKtAodXj8ANA

is it any good? if you know any better ones, please let me know. It says 0 commission on CFDs really?

Start with futures. Pay for a decent demo if necessary.

pay for a demo? I thought its all free and thats why its called a demo!

Hi Amazin-Trade,
hehe thanks.I was refering to on actual trading site where I can trading with real/fake money. I found this one here:
http://www.gcitrading.com/demo.htm?gclid=CN6kqffuwbQCFcjKtAodXj8ANA
is it any good? if you know any better ones, please let me know. It says 0 commission on CFDs really?
Your link is to a CFD broker - of which there are many. I'm not familiar with this particular one - so I can't comment. Check out the Spread Betting & CFDs forum for lots of threads about them. Also check out the reviews in the Broker Reviews section. But, before doing any of that, I suggest you read this FAQ: What are the Pros and Cons of Spread Betting Vs CFDs? It will explain how these firms are able to offer zero commission. CFDs are a sophisticated derivative product. As a novice, some members would advise against trading CFDs while you're learning the ropes.

pay for a demo? I thought its all free and thats why its called a demo!
Which Should I trade - Stocks, Futures or Forex etc.? No one market is inherently easier to trade than any other. That said, many traders have a preference and will - obviously - gravitate to the market that suits them best. The FAQ linked will help you to decide which one is right for you.
Tim.

You should listen to real traders and read posts from real traders .

Euro /usd is the most heavily traded instrument , it is the most liquid , it behaves the best for trading.It is very difficult to manipulate the instrument.It is the cleanest trender and least noisy price action trading instrument.

Start with futures. Pay for a decent demo if necessary. Lots of T2W members work for spreadbetting companies (stooges) - But can't trade! HEEEHEEE! AOWW!

Can I have your name for libel ? Oh yeah, don't forget hand over your address also.

I am very impressed with how helpful everyone is being around here lately, Christmas spirit?

Can I have your name for libel ? Oh yeah, don't forget hand over your address also.

Oh yeah!! You can have me all MOFO! But first let me guess your age: Mmmm, let me think mr. pooppusher! You iz part of the over 75s sunday debating team, so i reakon u iz....84 ya wrinkled old tIt!!

HEEEHEEE! CHA'MONE!