Reasonable Priced Euro FX 6E Commission

T44

57 8
I researched US brokers earlier this year, I think you have already found the cheapest in Deep Discount Trading for the size you quote. Your a/c will actually be with Crossland LLC. For account opening you won't find anyone better than Howard at DDT, although had a few issues with Crossland themselves, like debiting a credit!!
I have sinced moved to Dorman, mentioned earlier in the thread, they do CTS T4, decent CS and intraday margin rates, contact John Texidor there for an individual quote, probably 20 c more per r/t which was worth it to me for consistent margin rates across a range of products. Also mentioned earlier was Advantage, I hear good things but you'll only get half of exchange margin for day trading unless things have changed, which may affect your strategy, and a strict min $10k to open an account here.

Good luck.

Eurex

105 5
I researched US brokers earlier this year, I think you have already found the cheapest in Deep Discount Trading for the size you quote. Your a/c will actually be with Crossland LLC. For account opening you won't find anyone better than Howard at DDT, although had a few issues with Crossland themselves, like debiting a credit!!
I have sinced moved to Dorman, mentioned earlier in the thread, they do CTS T4, decent CS and intraday margin rates, contact John Texidor there for an individual quote, probably 20 c more per r/t which was worth it to me for consistent margin rates across a range of products. Also mentioned earlier was Advantage, I hear good things but you'll only get half of exchange margin for day trading unless things have changed, which may affect your strategy, and a strict min $10k to open an account here.

Good luck.

I'm getting an impression that Low Commissions and Low Margin requirement requires more RT and >$10k account size.

Dorman - Rates i found are $.30c/RT more than DDT and Margin 15-20% intra-day. Its the Intraday Margin.

AMP - Cheap rates but if found this on NFA- http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Case.aspx?entityid=0216620&case=2005-INV-18B&contrib=CBOT

DDT - What was the issue with DDT and Crossland. Ive found lots of good reviews about DDT on some old forum.

Velocity Futures - On NFA. $1.25M Fine.

Mirus Futures - Looks ok. Not much on NFA.

If i keep searching on NFA site soon their will be no broker left who offers Low commissions, Low Margins ,Good Customer Service with No actions against them :)

Good Luck Trading!

T44

57 8
I'm getting an impression that Low Commissions and Low Margin requirement requires more RT and >$10k account size.

Dorman - Rates i found are $.30c/RT more than DDT and Margin 15-20% intra-day. Its the Intraday Margin.

AMP - Cheap rates but if found this on NFA- http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Case.aspx?entityid=0216620&case=2005-INV-18B&contrib=CBOT

DDT - What was the issue with DDT and Crossland. Ive found lots of good reviews about DDT on some old forum.

Velocity Futures - On NFA. $1.25M Fine.

Mirus Futures - Looks ok. Not much on NFA.

If i keep searching on NFA site soon their will be no broker left who offers Low commissions, Low Margins ,Good Customer Service with No actions against them :)

Good Luck Trading!

Ha yes exactly, which is why I've ended up with Dorman paying a bit more, think I negotiated it down a bit, paying .20 more than DDT.

Had some CS issues with Crossland, such as debiting instead of crediting a wire transfer, and a random withdrawal of intraday margin on GC. Also some issues with missing statements.
Dorman, touch wood, have been perfect so far!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock