realtime scanner for volume variance

GARREI

has anyone experience of a realtime scanner which checks past volumes against current volumes on a constant basis, intraday

i think that is what the scanner in realtick is doing but not sure if it does have a good hit rate at picking out intraday opportunities or if anything similar is available for european stocks etc

scanners

i cant believe it..has not a single soul got a contribution to make

Garrei stated

would like a real time scanner that would check every 4 hr bar, for various tech indicator parameters and text alert when predetermined signal is reached, without spending a fortune at this early stage

would be nice if could use on other mkts as well as forex

also opinions on real tick volume variance software and its usefulness or otherwise

Hi Garrei

RE your query about RT Scanners?

I think you’ll find that Updata’s Technical Analyst RT program will give you exactly what you want if you run it in conjunction with their MarketHawk software, i.e you run both products side by side.

Updata will allow you to trial the software for free for a limited period – about three weeks for both products, I think - and you can find out more here: http://www.updata.co.uk/welcome/default.asp

If you get stuck you can ask support and they'll tell you how to do what you want. :)

You can use it for any combination of markets or instruments and combinations of selection criteria and you can have multiple alerts on all of these. IMO It's immense! :cool:

Try it and see for yourself.

HTH

Cheers

Mayfly

Last edited: