Rare autograph collection - great alternative investment returns

heckmondwike07

Hello All,

I can offer you:

Alternative Investment Opportunity with rare Apollo Moon Landing items
Fully Authenticated by Frasers or Christie prior to purchase
Consistent annual yields of over 20%
Several investment opportunities including rare autographs of Neil Armstrong and several famous astronauts who have left earth permanently
UK-based investment products range from £500 to £10,000

Until recently autograph collections was a hobby of rich and famous, now you can also benefit with this geniune opportunity... Neil stopped signing autographs over 15 years ago and his autographs are considered to be very rare.

Once product has been authenticated by broker of your choice including Christie's or Frasers of London, you pay 70% of valuation; giving you 30% instant equity!

Astronauts autographs such Neil Armstrong are very rare to find and valued at £5,000+. These are original authenticated autographs and you'll only pay once you've been fully satisfied by your own broker. I will pay for valuation. These are not photocopies or autopen (computer autographs).

These opportunities will not last forever! Check out Fraser's 100 Index for illustration of previous appreciation in value. LIMITED STOCK please get in touch for more information and I will send you pictures of items

No money will change hands until you've been satisfied with a valuation! It's costs nothing to find out​

Possibly interested

Be interested to get an idea of what you have and at what price - am looking for Neil Armstrong and rest of Apollo 11 crew for my son. Thanks

Hello All,

I can offer you:

Alternative Investment Opportunity with rare Apollo Moon Landing items
Fully Authenticated by Frasers or Christie prior to purchase
Consistent annual yields of over 20%
Several investment opportunities including rare autographs of Neil Armstrong and several famous astronauts who have left earth permanently
UK-based investment products range from £500 to £10,000

Until recently autograph collections was a hobby of rich and famous, now you can also benefit with this geniune opportunity... Neil stopped signing autographs over 15 years ago and his autographs are considered to be very rare.

Once product has been authenticated by broker of your choice including Christie's or Frasers of London, you pay 70% of valuation; giving you 30% instant equity!

Astronauts autographs such Neil Armstrong are very rare to find and valued at £5,000+. These are original authenticated autographs and you'll only pay once you've been fully satisfied by your own broker. I will pay for valuation. These are not photocopies or autopen (computer autographs).

These opportunities will not last forever! Check out Fraser's 100 Index for illustration of previous appreciation in value. LIMITED STOCK please get in touch for more information and I will send you pictures of items

No money will change hands until you've been satisfied with a valuation! It's costs nothing to find out​

Hello Alison,
I'm afraid that I don't have anymore Neil Armstrong autographs. Are you based in UK or USA?

Thanks,

Hi & thanks for your message re the Armstrong's

I'm UK based.

Do you have any other astronaut autographs - genuine of course?

Many thanks,

Alison Roberts

Hello Alison,
I'm afraid that I don't have anymore Neil Armstrong autographs. Are you based in UK or USA?

Thanks,

Neil Armstrongs autograph

I'm UK based.

Do you have any other astronaut autographs - genuine of course?

Many thanks,

Alison Roberts

Hi Alison

I was given a Neil Armstrong photograph 3 weeks ago as a present with his autograph on it. I also have a piece of heat shield I may want to sell.
Would you be keen to discuss this further?

Many thanks

Chris

Re: Neil Armstrongs autograph

Hi Alison

I was given a Neil Armstrong photograph 3 weeks ago as a present with his autograph on it. I also have a piece of heat shield I may want to sell.
Would you be keen to discuss this further?

Many thanks

Chris

hi

do you still have this if so please email me at

[email protected]