Question re: AVAtrade working with Bizintra

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey folks,
As some of you know by now, I am always on the lookout for more information about trading. I came across something and I would like to get your input on it please.

We have all seen these training courses for a few thousand where they teach you what they know, or what they think they know about trading... right? Well I came across a crowd called Bizintra one day when browsing social media, and when scanning over the Bizintra page I quickly noticed Nick Leeson's name, so out of interest I kept looking.

Anyway,
They claim to offer quality trading education, but for a fee :)
The only reason I am even entertaining this is because I stumbled on a way of getting it for free (essentially). If I join one of their sponsored brokers and deposit (4 choices of broker, ranging from $250-$1,000) then I get the course for "free".

As it turns out, I am actually looking for a new broker...meaning... if I just follow through with my intentions, I get the course for free...essentially.

Choice of Broker, plus min deposit:
-AVATrade: $250 Min Deposit
-City Index: $500 Min Deposit
-Plus500: $700 Min Deposit
-IG Index: $1000 Min Deposit

I am still very green when it comes to trading so I am limiting my choices to the first 2; AVAtrade and City Index

This training doesn't mean that much to me or anything but this literally just fell on my lap. Since I am looking for a new broker anyway, this training isn't really costing me. I am always wiling to see someone else's point of view.

Anyone got a reason why I shouldn't bother?
Opinions on City Index, AVAtrade?
Opinions on Bizintra as a provider of educational material?

Thanks

PS:
There's 2 courses and I can just switch brokers and get the 2nd one for free too.

I should add that Avatrade offer fixed spreads, which I have been yearning for as of late. Those variable spreads keep messing up my entries and exits. But Avatrade seem to have spreads twice the size of my current broker, Oanda

Nobody got anything to say then...?

On Avatrade as a broker, or Bizintra as an educator?

Bizintra

Anyone have an opinion on Bizintra?

I can get their education for next to nothing, but is it worth my time?

I know all educational courses are only just the tip of the mountain needed to become a profitable trader and none teach any "secrets", but am I wasting my time listening to Bizintra?

Thanks in advance

Hi Nowler,
I've never heard of Bizintra before so I can't comment on them other than to say that assuming the training includes a module on risk management - then it would be interesting to hear Nick Leeson's take on that! :)

This video clip is apt I think - just insert Barings Bank for the war!

Tim.

Hi Nowler,
I've never heard of Bizintra before so I can't comment on them other than to say that assuming the training includes a module on risk management - then it would be interesting to hear Nick Leeson's take on that! :)

This video clip is apt I think - just insert Barings Bank for the war!

Tim.

:LOL:
I know, I know... :LOL:

I'll keep you all informed on that particular module if Leeson is doing it, and should I actually go ahead and sign up. I probably will, since it's free for me but I am skeptical on whether they can offer something that I cant do/get myself.

They do some sort of mentoring too, so perhaps even just having to report some of my trades to someone might in itself help me iron out my processes/methods.