question on signal copying trading

jrdtrader

Guys any feedback on autotrading from MyFxbook? Just signed up with armada markets and made a deposit and there is an offer of "money on autopilot". Now I am in doubt should I make a small tries myself or just put on the go that money-machine ?? really need advices, while I don't change my mind and withdraw my monies again...

Here is the link http://www.armadamarkets.com/myfxbook-autotrade/ so you can understand what i am talking about...."

sorry maybe it's a stupid question"...

why don't you train and then trade yourself ?..........cut out the middle man

and just 3 posts in and linking to a vendor.............are you sure ?

I was looking for investment ways for a start but there are heaps of scam working on Ponzi scheme. Then i went in for trading, but it is seems heavy load for me and I would prefer to pay (or get free quality signals) rather than beat my way through indicators, etc...

I was looking for investment ways for a start but there are heaps of scam working on Ponzi scheme. Then i went in for trading, but it is seems heavy load for me and I would prefer to pay (or get free quality signals) rather than beat my way through indicators, etc...

Feed me

There is no lazy way to riches !
If you think someone will pass on their trades for a small fee you are in for an expensive lesson in losing. Think about it -someone is a profitable trader who feels an altruistic urge to spoon feed some guy who cannot be arsed to learn to trade over a long time like many others out there - yeah, right. (n)

i agree with brewski1984, expert advisors are a trap for traders. They just allow the creator to make money. An expert could work for several weeks for trading conditions are changing all the time but not the setting of the EA.... The EA should have updates to work on the long term.