Question about forex promos with prizes

Shaari

Hello everyone here

I see info on some promos with big prizes such as cars, gold etc. I wonder if they can be trusted? I have some thoughts, but I have some wishes too. If someone offered me to get a car, I would agree, of course, but not every company is trustworthy (the last info was about insta which I don't trust at all, thanks FPA for revealing the truth...) But my question is about another issue. I just want to hear people's thoughts and to make my decision about participating in such action more reasoned...

Would you trust such actions and register with that company ? What prizes would be the most seductive for you ?

I don't know why I am so overwhelmed about this, but I dream of my own luxury car for my whole life, and here is a hope to get one. maybe. Don't know. :D It may sound funny, but that's my thoughts. Sorry if you find them a bit stupid and suitable for a teenager :D

Hey! I'll write again , maybe someone will notice my thread at the top..
Have you any ideas, guys??

Hey! I'll write again , maybe someone will notice my thread at the top..
Have you any ideas, guys??

You can take part in such competitions if no investments are required, or minimum ones.
If they ask to depo $500 or smth like that, I'd refuse from such an offer.

You can take part in such competitions if no investments are required, or minimum ones.
If they ask to depo $500 or smth like that, I'd refuse from such an offer.

Thank you for advice. I wont give someone even 100 bucks, so what about 500. it's too much for me :(