QQQ Market timing

ronnyskog

6 0
I have subscribed to this service for quite some time. The swing trade signals for QQQ did well in 2003 (43% return), not so well in 2004 (-2% return so far). I do not trade their system signals, but I find the volume charts very useful. Volume spikes is a great way to identify levels of support and resistance.

mr_cassandra

349 36
Thanx for info

ronnyskog said:
I have subscribed to this service for quite some time. The swing trade signals for QQQ did well in 2003 (43% return), not so well in 2004 (-2% return so far). I do not trade their system signals, but I find the volume charts very useful. Volume spikes is a great way to identify levels of support and resistance.

I don't see many posts from people who have subcribed to these services, detailing performance. I place more merit on a subscriber describing the performance. Are those numbers for straight qqq no margin?

On my site, I'm now showing real-time trades using Profunds.

http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/mr_cassandra/MainPage.html

Apologies for Angelfires ever more intrusive pop-up ads. When I move to my own domain, that will end.

tradertim

68 5
Highlight Investments provide java charts of the major US indices ( www.marketvolume.com ) showing normalised intraday volume - i.e. correcting for the skewed volume levels at the start & end of each trading day. I`ve been a subscriber for a couple of years and find it useful , in conjunction with TA, for spotting likely turning points.

I`ve been trying out their QQQ/SPDR/Dow pre-close trading signals since Jan`04, but so far the jury is out on their effectiveness. They aim to signal trades after substantial supportive/resistive volume spikes have accumulated against the current trend, indicating a likely trend change. The past performance figures (which don`t assume the use of margin) look good, although the older ones are, I believe, the result of backtesting rather than realtime signals.

mr_cassandra

349 36
There's also timing cube

JonnyT said:
Anyone seen this service?

http://www.qqq-market-timing.com/

Any comments or thoughts?

JonnyT

I'm not judging either of them, just commenting in general that I'd want to see past trades including losers, and also a client reference list. I do NOt disbelieve these things (performance) can be done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock