QCR Holdings - QCRH

deriveddemanded

2 0
QCR Holdings Inc, ticker QCRH, is a multi-bank holding company that provides commercial and consumer banking, and trust and asset management services for the Quad Cities, Cedar Rapids, Waterloo/Cedar Falls, and Rockford communities. It operates through Commercial Banking and Wealth Management segments – with a market cap of 136.54M.

At the time of writing this post, QCRH has a P/E ttm of 8.8 (compared to the industry average of 15), P/B of 0.96 (compared to the industry average of 1.4), P/S of 1.2 (compared to the industry average of 3.3), P/FCF of 6.23 and a PEG of 0.87. Its forward P/E is expected to be 9.2 and it pays a semi-annual dividend. In terms of relative valuation, QCRH is significantly cheaper than its comparables. Upon creating a 5 year DCF model based on FCFE, using a conservative growth rate and a conservative cost of capital, an intrinsic value of $21.59 was derived – signifying a 25.6% potential upside.

In the short term, QCRH has had positive momentum and if it breaks the $17.25 resistance an upside in the $18 range is foreseeable.
qcrh.png

In addition, in February the CEO of QCRH exercised several options and has been buying the common stock.
QCRH2.jpg

Even in terms of “Wall St. Recommendation/analysts”, QCRH has been rated as a very strong buy.
QCRH3.png

I am planning on going long QCRH soon. The stock appears to be cheap relative to its comparables and after reading the 10K/10Q I am bullish on it long term prospects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock