prospreads.com

We have looked at licensing the static ladder functionality before; however some of our more active day traders were reluctant to pay the extra. It seems using different colours and the sticky mouse satisfies most of our clients.
Sticky mouse, not a good replacement.:)

Why can't you just use the basic (free) version of Ninja Trader?
Are you asking me or Prospreads? I guess you have to have the price feed to drive Ninja Trader or a API in order for it to get it to work. Which in fact, if I remembered correctly (futuresbetting.com) did have back in the old days. Could probably also be a price feed and Ninja Trader license issue.

What is the minimum account deposit for the mini-lots account? I read it is £1000 for standard account. Shouldn't it be lower for the mini-lots account? I did not find any information about it.

What is the minimum account deposit for the mini-lots account? I read it is £1000 for standard account. Shouldn't it be lower for the mini-lots account? I did not find any information about it.

The min opening balance is now set to £500 for a mini account and £1,000 to trade full size products

If you have several Quick Trade windows open one would like to have the QT Ticket telling which instrument it belongs to. Any plans for this, it should be quite easy to implement. For instance QT Ticket YM, showing it belongs to that instrument.
Must say, the more I work with the platform the more I like it.

Anyone signed up for a Mini-lots account with them? Everything working fine trading with mini-lots?

If you have several Quick Trade windows open one would like to have the QT Ticket telling which instrument it belongs to. Any plans for this, it should be quite easy to implement. For instance QT Ticket YM, showing it belongs to that instrument.
Must say, the more I work with the platform the more I like it.

We have asked if this can be implemented into the QT ticket attached to the ladder

regards

Further to recent interest in Prospreads and seriel viewing of this thread I have opened a Prospreads accounts as a Retail Trader.........
Apart from the DMA Access (or as close as I'm likely to get) what would other posters view as their main advantages over in particular Tradefair, IG Index and CS......??

Further to recent interest in Prospreads and seriel viewing of this thread I have opened a Prospreads accounts as a Retail Trader.........
Apart from the DMA Access (or as close as I'm likely to get) what would other posters view as their main advantages over in particular Tradefair, IG Index and CS......??
One of the best advantage besides close to DMA trading must be no limitation on stops and limit orders. And of course being able to trade within the spread. Also no dealer interference, meaning no funny games. I like the fact that one is trading the futures (or very similar), the market opens and closes when it should.

Please report your findings in live trading.

One of the best advantage besides close to DMA trading must be no limitation on stops and limit orders. And of course being able to trade within the spread. Also no dealer interference, meaning no funny games. I like the fact that one is trading the futures (or very similar), the market opens and closes when it should.

Please report your findings in live trading.

If I fund it and trade I will do indeed Gle.....

@Prospreads (Simon ?)

First thing I do not like and only being honest is that only will my Password and User name be forwarded when I fund the account.....??
Now I'm only used to the SB Companies I mentioned a few posts ago where you can sign in immediately and get the feel for the board, short of activating a trade.
Yes I guess the Trainer board is there and others may well feel its a minor matter and perhaps it is, but it puts ME off......??

Yes I watched the full tutorial but nothing is better than to get the real feel of a Platform...??

If I fund it and trade I will do indeed Gle.....

@Prospreads (Simon ?)

First thing I do not like and only being honest is that only will my Password and User name be forwarded when I fund the account.....??
Now I'm only used to the SB Companies I mentioned a few posts ago where you can sign in immediately and get the feel for the board, short of activating a trade.
Yes I guess the Trainer board is there and others may well feel its a minor matter and perhaps it is, but it puts ME off......??

Yes I watched the full tutorial but nothing is better than to get the real feel of a Platform...??
Well I kind of understand your feeling, but the reason for this is probably that it is meant that one shouldn't get the price feed for fee and other platform features without funding it. And honestly it is understandable, £500 is not much to start you of trading with them, it is after all close to DMA.:)
Funding the account is usually done through the platform, I haven't looked it up but how do you fund the account with Prospreads?

Well I kind of understand your feeling, but the reason for this is probably that it is meant that one shouldn't get the price feed for fee and other platform features without funding it. And honestly it is understandable, £500 is not much to start you of trading with them, it is after all close to DMA.:)
Funding the account is usually done through the platform, I haven't looked it up but how do you fund the account with Prospreads?

There's an Icon to click to fund on the website but the Confirmation of Acceptance email had an icon also for immediate funding.......
I agree £500 or a £1000 is low anyway to get up and running.
Barclays are used for Funds clearing....

There's an Icon to click to fund on the website but the Confirmation of Acceptance email had an icon also for immediate funding.......
I agree £500 or a £1000 is low anyway to get up and running.
Barclays are used for Funds clearing....
OK I see, is there any cost associated with the funding? If not it is a good thing.