Prorealtime v10.1

Hi The Artist.
I have a problem with the configuration of a trading system that in the previous version worked very well. Change the name of the programming variables for version 10.1 the result of the system is different. Can you help me?

Sorry I don't really like the backtesting/automatic trading feature so I don't use it. I only program indicators and have had no problems with the new version.
Perhaps someone else can help.

hi, I am an MT4 programmer/trader. I am new to Prorealtime charts/sw. Is it similar to MT4 or any -ve/+e compared to Mt4? Can we program prorealtime the way we can in MT4? Also is it possible to send email to and from Prorealtime charts and act/trade on an incoming email?

Is the demo version is good enough (that is not allowing any timeframe except daily and above) for programming/testing?

Thanks in advance.

Hi The Artist.
I have a problem with the configuration of a trading system that in the previous version worked very well. Change the name of the programming variables for version 10.1 the result of the system is different. Can you help me?

Same as artist, i only use for indicators. Bear in mind it is still in beta, so there might still be some small niggles with it. You could try contacting them. As good as the system is they are quite hard to contact, in my experience.