Proprietary trading

mildseven

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to trading stocks, basically on asian market.

I was browsing the internet last night, and found a proprietary trading. But what is a prop firm actually anyway? are they similar to brokers except they offer DMA, ECN and so on and no attach to PDT? How do they actually works?

Do you guys think, trading with a prop firm would be a good choice for me as a beginners? especially I want to do day trading, but I don't want to spend so much on capital at the moment.

Thanks guys

Proprietary Trading is when a firm hires traders in order to acquire gains instead of commission dollars. Basically, the firm has is actually profiting from making the decision

to acquire profits from trading in the market the market instead of getting profits from the commissions charges from processing the trades. You will hear a number of individuals

For all other information on Proprietary Trading, I would simply go to google and conduct a search to find more information.

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to trading stocks, basically on asian market.

I was browsing the internet last night, and found a proprietary trading. But what is a prop firm actually anyway? are they similar to brokers except they offer DMA, ECN and so on and no attach to PDT? How do they actually works?

Do you guys think, trading with a prop firm would be a good choice for me as a beginners? especially I want to do day trading, but I don't want to spend so much on capital at the moment.

Thanks guys

A prop firm would be a good way,but the issue here is which prop firm and what kind of "deal" they offer. Since you are new to trading the prop firm should provide serious trading education. The problem is that only a handful of firms provide quality education.

My suggestion is for you to develop your skills first and invest in a good trading education/mentoring if need be then consider trading with a prop firm. I am not here to suggest a particular firm. Do your own research and due diligence and decide which one fits your situation and personality.

One last point, TRADING is not a hobby and just as one would not expect to become a brain surgeon by attending a 2 day seminar on brain surgery or reading a collection of books on DIY surgery becoming a TRADER needs a "full time education" on what trading is really all about. I rather spend my money in a legitimate trading education than throw it away in the market by trying to learn by "trial and error" without guidance and structure.

Passion and perseverance is essential!!!