ProphetTrade

lol, you can buy The Sun everyday for less than $147/month if you want a Mystic Meg forecast!!

sidinuk,

1. I asked if anyone had experience of ProphetTrade out of interest. I like to keep an open mind on methods of trading, no matter how out there they may be.

2. The driving purpose of this website seems to be about forecasting future price movements, by various forms of technical or fundamental analysis.

Making sarcastic remarks about a system you presumably know nothing about is not only closed minded, but of no use to anybody. If you believe that trying to forecast price moves is fantasy, then why do you use this site?

I'm usually one for get rich quick schemes but this site doesn't stand out as anything more than trend following. Anyone else have an opinion ?

Jane

tradertim,

My advice to you would be to do your own work, read books on developing a trading system, have a good look through this site and learn how to trade properly. Don't expect anyone else to give you all the answers in return for a monthly fee. You will learn much much more by spending that $147/month on good books.

But if you really think it is possible that someone else can predict what the market is going to do for the next fortnight then why don't you sign up for the 21 day trial at only $4.95?

tradertim,

An interesting site, which provides a weekly over view of the markets using cycles analysis and financial astrology (and yes, there goes my street cred) is: www.mmacycles.com.

The weekly report (which is free) is interesting and if one has an open mind gives food for thought. Raymond Merriman who writes it is a respected expert in this field; he does not recommend trading by star signs or similar tabloid rubbish; nor by cycles or financial astrology alone, but only as an adjunct to technical and fundamental analysis. The theories advocated are also backed up by statistics. Anyway, could be worth a look.