Prophetmax members being burned by Henry davison Ltd pension scheme

3cxbucket

Are any creditors of the Prophetmax and managed FX apocalypse, Henry Davison Ltd scheme members who are invested in the Tivan fund? I have information about this scheme through my own endaevours to investigate the scheme over the last three months. If you would like an update and can't get the trustees to communicate anything authentic drop me a message on here and I can share it with you.

Are any creditors of the Prophetmax and managed FX apocalypse, Henry Davison Ltd scheme members who are invested in the Tivan fund? I have information about this scheme through my own endaevours to investigate the scheme over the last three months. If you would like an update and can't get the trustees to communicate anything authentic drop me a message on here and I can share it with you.

have you in some way linked the pousa/dillard/friant/ibcapital/global forex management scam to henry davison ltd ?

have you in some way linked the pousa/dillard/friant/ibcapital/global forex management scam to henry davison ltd ?

No. The common denominator is Tony Davison. He is the trustee of the Henry Davison Ltd Pension Scheme. He offered the scheme to a group of UK Prophetmax members which would allow them to invest private pension funds in managed FX. The introduction to him came through a Prophetmax webinar hosted by Senen. When Managed FX went bang over those two days what was left of those pension funds was (at the members discretion) invested into another fund called Tivan and this was done by Tony Davison through the Henry Davison scheme. I think many ex prophetmax/managed FX members are the victims of the remainder of that fund being burned to 6% of its original value in less than a year and I am trying to connect with any that might be following this thread.

Dear all,

I could do with some help and information if you're able?

I'm looking into Henry Davidson Ltd and Tony Davidson anything you may have would be helpful,

Thanks for your help in advance,

John

Dear Sir

I am an IFA and I have been referred a client who has asked me to review her existing pension arrangements. One of them is invested within the Henry Davison Pension Scheme an I am very concerned about the viability of this pension scheme from what I have researched so far; are you able to provide any further details at this stage ?

Thank you

Daniel Di Paola DipPFS CeMap
Senior Financial Planning Consultant