programing Parabolic Sar

mehtaka

Hello Frnds,
I want to make a changes in the parabolic sar indiactor. Or lets say i want to make a new indicator based on parabolic sar. Do let me know, so i let u know what changes i want to get in the indicator.

Hello Frnds,
I want to make a changes in the parabolic sar indiactor. Or lets say i want to make a new indicator based on parabolic sar. Do let me know, so i let u know what changes i want to get in the indicator.

No replies yet....

Can anyone guide me how can i make an indicator in amibroker? in the easiest way, as i dont know the programming language.

It is explained here: Creating your own indicators

So, if you don't know how to program then you either have to learn, or copy indicators from the library or elsewhere, or use the indicators that come with the program.

Thank you colion..
But as i said i am unware abt the programming language. If anyone here know the programming, can help me out?

I understand that you do not know how to program AFL. To repeat that leaves you with three options:

1 - learn AFL so that you can program custom indicators, or
2 - copy indicators from the AmiBroker library and insert them into AmiBroker, or
3 - use the standard indicators that are included with AmiBroker.

As far as SAR is concerned, this standard indicator is included with AmiBroker and permits the parameters to be adjusted which is what you said you need. If you do not know how to use the indicators that are included with the program then you need to read the Users Guide which will tell you how to drag and drop them onto your chart. The link that I gave you before tells you how to do this. Did you look at the link?

Again, thank you for your prompt repy,
i am well versed on how to use the indicator, also know how to set the parameters of parabolic sar.
what i want is, a lil change in parabolic sar indicator. i.e
as the prices are moving so as the parabolic sar, what change i want is, parabolic should only move if the prices are making new high( for long position) or new low( for short position), if the prices are sides ways than it should stick to its previous SAR position.

Hope you got my point.